|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Femme Fatale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lonoff say he turns all day?
2. What job does Nathan do three days a week?
(a) Sell self-help books.
(b) Sell lawn care services.
(c) Sell magazine subscriptions.
(d) Sell vacuum cleaners.
3. What publication writes a blurb about Nathan?
(a) Saturday Evening Post.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Saturday Review.
(d) New York Post.
4. Who is Amy looking for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. Who is Miss Giddings?
(a) Amy's cousin.
(b) Amy's aunt.
(c) Amy's teacher.
(d) Amy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Teddy tell Nathan's father that Nathan does not like?
2. Who is Meema Chaya?
3. Where do people think Anne died?
4. What month does the narrator reference in the opening of Chapter 1?
5. What play does the letter suggest Nathan see?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)