|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Nathan Dedalus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan's family eat at Sunday brunch?
(a) Ham and beans.
(b) Smoked fish and warm rolls.
(c) Warm rolls and turkey.
(d) Smoked fish and potatoes.
2. What school does Lonoff teach at?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Berkshires College.
(c) Athene College.
(d) University of Chicago.
3. Why does Lonoff have different colored paper on his desk?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) For different drafts.
(c) For different stories.
(d) For different subjects.
4. What battleship was Sidney on, according to Nathan's story?
5. What job does Nathan do three days a week?
(a) Sell vacuum cleaners.
(b) Sell lawn care services.
(c) Sell magazine subscriptions.
(d) Sell self-help books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Lonoff in New York?
2. Where do some people think Lonoff was writing from?
3. What does Nathan stare at, in Lonoff's study?
4. How does Nathan want his parents to feel about him when he sends them the story?
5. How old was Amy when she wrote to Lonoff?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)