|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Maestro.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lonoff say he turns all day?
2. Who calls for Lonoff in Chapter 1?
(b) Judge Wapter.
(c) The genius.
3. What type of alcohol do Lonoff and Nathan drink after dinner?
4. What does Lonoff leave at home during Sunday walks?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His dog.
(c) His watch.
(d) His sweater.
5. What is playing in Hope's kitchen?
(a) A CD player.
(b) A tape player.
(c) A Mixmaster.
(d) A phonograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Betsy?
2. What month does the narrator reference in the opening of Chapter 1?
3. What school does Lonoff teach at?
4. What award did Lonoff's sixth book win?
5. How long have Nathan and his father not been speaking in Chapter 1?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)