|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Maestro.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the house, according to the narrator, in Chapter 1?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 300 years.
2. Where does the narrator live?
(c) Lower Broadway.
(d) Long Island.
3. What religion are Lonoff and Nathan?
4. What month does the narrator reference in the opening of Chapter 1?
5. How many children do the Lonoffs have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drafts of one short story does Amy find?
2. How old was Amy when she wrote to Lonoff?
3. What book contains the only photograph of Lonoff?
4. What job does Nathan do three days a week?
5. What does Nathan want from Lonoff in Chapter 1?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)