|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Femme Fatale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lonoff leave at home during Sunday walks?
(a) His watch.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His dog.
(d) His sweater.
2. What are the watercolor paintings in the living room of?
(b) A dog.
(c) An old farmhouse.
(d) The ocean.
3. Where is Amy staying when she calls Lonoff?
(a) Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) Palmer House Hotel.
(c) Biltmore Hotel.
(d) Drake Hotel.
4. What is pinned to Lonoff's study wall?
(a) Pictures and a calendar.
(b) A calendar and note cards.
(c) Note cards and pictures.
(d) A calendar and music.
5. What play does the letter suggest Nathan see?
(a) A Streetcar Named Desire.
(c) The Diary of Anne Frank.
(d) A Doll's House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nathan's family eat at Sunday brunch?
2. Who is Nathan's father's moral mentor?
3. What college did Nathan attend?
4. In what month did Amy/Anne last see her mother?
5. What school does Lonoff teach at?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)