|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
2. What is Daisy's position at the asylum?
3. Where does Daisy reside when she reaches Cambridge?
4. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
5. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
Essay Topic 1
Fred meets Daisy after a biking accident. 1) Describe the first meeting between Fred and Daisy. 2) What is a plausible explanation for Fred's love at first sight? 3) How does Daisy's inaccessibility fuel Fred's feelings?
Essay Topic 2
Dr. Matthews is both a fan and critic of the Fellows . 1) Discuss these two sides of his relationship with the Fellows. 2) How do the Fellows view Dr. Matthews? Give details for support.
Essay Topic 3
1) Discuss at least four instances in the book where the motif "seeing is believing" can be found. 2) Does the adage benefit or hinder the characters in each event?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)