Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
2. What is Daisy's position at the asylum?
3. Where does Daisy reside when she reaches Cambridge?
4. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
5. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
Fellows of St. Angelicus are not allowed to marry. What are possible reasons for this rule? Are the reasons still valid for continuing this practice? Why or why not?
Kelly is deceptive on several occasions in the story. Choose two such occasions and elaborate on what occurred.
1) Discuss at least four instances in the book where the motif "seeing is believing" can be found. 2) Does the adage benefit or hinder the characters in each event?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)