Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fred anticipate that he will awaken a sleeping Professor Flowerdew?
2. Where does Fred go to pick up his gown before speaking?
3. What does Mrs. Wrayburn accept from Daisy as a parting gift?
4. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 18, who is waiting in the witnesses' room for the court to begin?
5. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
1) Discuss at least four instances in the book where the motif "seeing is believing" can be found. 2) Does the adage benefit or hinder the characters in each event?
Fred seems to be very much in awe of the work of a particular scientist named Rutherford. Taking all of Fred's comments and actions into account, is his reverence for Rutherford genuine or a contrived? Give several details for support.
Kelly is deceptive on several occasions in the story. Choose two such occasions and elaborate on what occurred.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)