Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
2. What is Daisy's position at the asylum?
3. Where does Daisy reside when she reaches Cambridge?
4. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
5. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
Essay Topic 1
1) Describe the Wrayburns and their initial contact with Daisy. 2) As the story progresses, how could the relationship between Daisy and the Wrayburns be defined? Use examples of interaction between Daisy and the Wrayburns for support.
Essay Topic 2
At the end of the story, it seems that "fate" has brought Fred his wish for being with Daisy. Discuss fate's role in bringing the two face to face at the end of the story.
Essay Topic 3
Daisy is quite competent and confident in her Nurse Probationer's position at Blackfriars, and then one day, she mistakenly answers a question by Dr. Sage. 1) What question is posed by the doctor? 2) What is Daisy's answer? 3) What is the source of Daisy's answer? 4) Is Dr. Sage's name consistent with his response to Daisy? Why or why not?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)