Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
2. What is Daisy's position at the asylum?
3. Where does Daisy reside when she reaches Cambridge?
4. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
5. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
The logical side of St. Angelicus is made apparent by its professors and Fellows. 1) Discuss the aesthetic qualities that are part of the college. 2) Explore a specific character's role/contribution for each venue.
Fred leads a peaceful life with no thought of malice until Kelly takes the witness stand at the farmer's trial. 1) What provokes Fred to "lie in wait" at the tea house for Kelly's emergence from the courtroom? 2) What is ironic about Fred's place of choice for waiting? 3) Why is the reason for Fred's anger at Kelly ironic?
Kelly is deceptive on several occasions in the story. Choose two such occasions and elaborate on what occurred.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)