|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has keys to the house that is for sale just outside the village?
2. How many undergraduate students are at the Cavendish when Fred arrives?
3. According to Fred, who is a writer of fiction, not to be trusted?
4. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 20, who is Fred preparing to address?
5. Who does Daisy encounter when she goes to the kitchen to return her apron?
Essay Topic 1
Kelly is deceptive on several occasions in the story. Choose two such occasions and elaborate on what occurred.
Essay Topic 2
1) Describe the Wrayburns and their initial contact with Daisy. 2) As the story progresses, how could the relationship between Daisy and the Wrayburns be defined? Use examples of interaction between Daisy and the Wrayburns for support.
Essay Topic 3
Fred seems to be very much in awe of the work of a particular scientist named Rutherford. Taking all of Fred's comments and actions into account, is his reverence for Rutherford genuine or a contrived? Give several details for support.
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)