|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
2. What question does Fred ask Daisy at the end of Part 3, Section 15?
3. How many years ago did the events occur in Dr. Matthews' ghost story?
4. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
5. Who/what is found in a basket at Botanic Gardens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The logical side of St. Angelicus is made apparent by its professors and Fellows. 1) Discuss the aesthetic qualities that are part of the college. 2) Explore a specific character's role/contribution for each venue.
Essay Topic 2
Fred seems to be very much in awe of the work of a particular scientist named Rutherford. Taking all of Fred's comments and actions into account, is his reverence for Rutherford genuine or a contrived? Give several details for support.
Essay Topic 3
1) Describe the Wrayburns and their initial contact with Daisy. 2) As the story progresses, how could the relationship between Daisy and the Wrayburns be defined? Use examples of interaction between Daisy and the Wrayburns for support.
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)