|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going with Daisy to Cambridge?
(b) Mrs. Martinez.
2. Who does Skippey want to see at Botanic Gardens?
3. Who speaks to Daisy about the importance of Fred's marital status to his Junior Fellowship?
(a) Father Haggett.
(b) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(c) The Master.
(d) Mr. Wrayburn.
4. Who does Tom accuse of being the cart driver?
(a) Mr. Turner's son.
(b) Mr. Turner.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
(d) Mr. Wrayburn.
5. According to Tom Kelly, who is he trying to protect from embarrassment?
(a) Mrs. Hinton.
(b) Fred Fairly.
(c) Daisy Saunders.
(d) Mrs. Wrayburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Fred ask Daisy concerning Kelly?
2. Who owns the paper?
3. At the beginning of Part 3, Section 15, who regrets talking to Fred about Daisy?
4. What motion does Skippey want discussed next week at the Disobligers' Society's meeting?
5. Where does Fred go to pick up his gown before speaking?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who helps Fred after his brawl with Kelly? Where do they take Kelly?
2. Why is Daisy back in Cambridge in Part 3, Section 14? Where is she staying and why?
3. Why does Daisy lose her job at the hospital? Where does she intend to seek her next job?
4. Who comes to visit Fred in Cambridge? What does Fred reveal to the visitors?
5. While waiting in the courtroom, what does Fred notice about Daisy's appearance? When does her appearance become even more noticeable to Fred?
6. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 17, who is dwelling on the aspects of Fred's biking accident? Why? Who is fearful of this undue interest?
7. Who suddenly appears in the courtroom? What knowledge does he share about the accident?
8. In Part 3, Section 15, why does Mr. Wrayburn regret his having been hospitable to Fred and Daisy after their biking accident?
9. What door does Daisy reach that is standing open? What does she hear as she tries to walk away from the door? Who does she encounter as a result of a delay?
10. Who has written Fred another note about Daisy Saunders? What does the note say about Daisy?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)