|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 19, where does Fred go after the court adjourns?
(a) To the Rectory.
(b) To Dr. Sage's hospital.
(c) To a small cafe.
(d) To St. Angelicus.
2. Who at Blackfriars Hospital discovers that Daisy has given information about a patient to the newspaper?
(a) Floreen Harris.
(b) The Matron.
(c) Dr. Sage.
(d) Dr. Kelly.
3. Who does Daisy encounter when she goes to the kitchen to return her apron?
(a) Thomas Kelly.
(b) Mrs. Martinez.
(d) The Matron.
4. At the beginning of Part 4, Section 18, who is waiting in the witnesses' room for the court to begin?
(a) Fred, Daisy, and Mr. Wrayburn.
(b) Fred, Daisy, and the Master.
(c) Fred, Daisy, and Dr. Matthews.
(d) Fred, Daisy, and Mrs. Wrayburn.
5. How many undergraduate students are at the Cavendish when Fred arrives?
6. Where does Fred go to pick up his gown before speaking?
(a) The Chancery.
(b) The Rectory.
(c) King's Hall.
(d) St. Angelicus.
7. Who speaks to Daisy about the importance of Fred's marital status to his Junior Fellowship?
(a) Mrs. Wrayburn.
(b) The Master.
(c) Mr. Wrayburn.
(d) Father Haggett.
8. Where is Fred's family when he tells them that he loves Daisy?
(a) On their way to Cambridge.
(b) At the Anglican Hostel.
(c) At the Wrayburns' home.
(d) At St. Angelicus.
9. Who does Fred Fairly wish to marry?
(c) The Matron.
10. Why is Daisy going to Cambridge?
(a) To find a relative.
(b) To apply for a job at the college.
(c) To see Dr. Sage.
(d) To see Fred Fairly.
11. What does the sacristan take from a cupboard inside the door of the pillars?
(a) A golden goblet and plate.
(b) A chalice.
(c) A mop and bucket.
(d) A broom, a dustpan, and a brush.
12. Who visits Fred during the week of the Disobligers' Society debates?
(b) Mr. Wrayburn.
(c) Dr. Sage.
13. Who owns the paper?
(a) James Elder.
(b) The printers.
(c) Mr. Kelly.
(d) Mr. Sweedon.
14. Where do Daisy and Fred go on their first "date"?
(a) To a poetry reading.
(b) To Skippey's party.
(c) For a walk in the country.
(d) On a canoe ride.
15. Who invites Herbert Wrayburn to dine at Angels?
(a) Fred Fairly.
(b) Thomas Kelly.
(c) Professor Flowerdew.
(d) The Master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who compares Daisy to the father in an opera?
2. Who/what is found in a basket at Botanic Gardens?
3. Who does Tom accuse of being the cart driver?
4. According to Part 4, Section 20, what is considered to have been Fred's first teaching job in life?
5. What is Daisy's reaction to Fred's brawl with Kelly?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)