Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. What kind of bicycle is Fred Fairly riding?
A Royal Sunbeam.
4. What does Fred swerve to avoid while riding his bicycle?
5. What is the name of Fred's college?
6. How old is Fred's college?
Over 500 years old.
7. Who has recently heard the mewing of newborn kittens?
The Master of the College.
8. How many urgent messages await Fred when he returns after bicycling?
9. Who asks Fred to join the evening's Disobligers' Society debate?
This section contains 3,771 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)