Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Gate of Angels. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1, Section 1
1. In Part 1, Section 1, which city is home to "logic and reason?"
b) New York.
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. What kind of bicycle is Fred Fairly riding?
a) A Schwinn.
b) A Radio Flyer.
c) A Winged Cruiser.
d) A Royal Sunbeam.
4. What does Fred swerve to avoid while riding his bicycle?
a) A garland.
b) A tree branch.
c) A hat.
d) A cow.
5. What is the name of Fred's college?
This section contains 4,035 words|
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)