|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) He, his family and party are all killed.
(b) He joins the British.
(c) He joins the Spanish.
(d) He becomes rich.
2. What businesses of Kenton's son goes bust?
(a) Two general stores.
(b) A military company.
(c) A silver mine.
(d) An expedition.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Simon Kenton's son request to do?
(a) Join the British.
(b) Fight the Spanish
(c) Explore for a year or two.
(d) Leave America.
4. How does Tecumseh treat his youngest sibling?
(a) With pride.
(b) With affection.
(c) With jealousy.
(d) With scorn.
5. What does Blue Jacket do upon meeting his relative?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Sets him free.
(c) Ransoms him.
(d) Kidnaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kenton afraid for Greathouse in Chapter 8?
2. Why is education becoming a problem In Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 11, what does the President ask Tecumseh to do?
4. In what year do the British give up their claims on their American Territories?
5. Who does the United States declare war with in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tecumseh plan to do in Chapter 10?
2. Who is the aging chief of the Shawnee tribe in Chapter 7, and how does he pass away?
3. What religion does Kenton convert to, and what changes about his personality?
4. What does Kenton witness, that causes him to urge for increased military action against Tecumseh?
5. What feelings does Blue Jacket have towards the Braves under his command?
6. Why is St. Claire forced to resign?
7. Why does Blue Jacket kill his own brother?
8. In Chapter 8, why do the French colonists arrive in Ohio?
9. What happens when Blue Jacket is captured in Chapter 7?
10. What actions do the British take in Chapter 10?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)