|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one of the two last forts to the west of the Ohio River?
(a) It is attacked.
(b) It is abandoned.
(c) It is burned.
(d) It is flooded.
2. What year is the great war in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Simon Kenton's son request to do?
(a) Fight the Spanish
(b) Explore for a year or two.
(c) Join the British.
(d) Leave America.
4. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
5. What name does the city of Losantivillle change its name to?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Native American tribe immediately sides with the Tecumseh's cause?
2. What rule does Tecumseh impose upon his followers in Chapter 11?
3. What was the name of Tecumseh's closest brother?
4. How is Blue Jacket captured?
5. How do hostilities break out at the festive event in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is St. Claire forced to resign?
2. What is the significance of the death of Johnny Logan?
3. What actions do the British take in Chapter 10?
4. What impact do the deaths of Simon Kenton's family have on his character?
5. What military role is Blue Jacket given in Chapter 9?
6. What natural occurrence predicts the war between Tecumseh and the Americans?
7. What happens to Simon Kenton's family in Chapter 10?
8. What military role is Simon Kenton given in Chapter 9?
9. What happens when Blue Jacket is captured in Chapter 7?
10. What happens to Chiksika?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)