|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Indians and the Whites feast together?
(a) To make a peace treaty.
(b) To barter goods.
(c) To exchange captives.
(d) To exchange horses.
2. In what year is the president sworn in in Chapter 10?
3. When are Elizabeth and Simon Kenton Senior married?
4. What is the name of the British swindler?
(c) William Playfair.
(d) Daniel Boothe.
5. What does Tecumseh say in response to the Presidents request in Chapter 11?
(a) He declines it.
(b) He considers it.
(c) He laughs at it.
(d) He accepts it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tecumseh tell the Whites that he is not planning a war?
2. How was Johnny Logan remembered?
3. Who is the chief of the Shawnees at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. How does the British swindler con money out of people?
5. Which of the following is born in 1793?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is literacy and education becoming important in Chapter 8?
2. Why does America go to war in 1812?
3. What event in Chapter 8 helps the States join together?
4. How does Simon take to protecting his fellow colonists in Chapter 7?
5. What breaks up Tecumseh's relationship with Rebecca?
6. In Chapter 8, why do the French colonists arrive in Ohio?
7. Why does Blue Jacket kill his own brother?
8. Why do the Indians hate Greathouse?
9. What feelings does Blue Jacket have towards the Braves under his command?
10. What happens to Chiksika?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)