|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Kenton want the militia and the federal government to do?
(a) To attack the British.
(b) To fortify their towns.
(c) Move against Tecumseh.
(d) To attack the Cherokee.
2. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
3. How is Blue Jacket captured?
(a) He is shot in the side by a rifle.
(b) He is attacked by colonists.
(c) By a net.
(d) He is surrounded by riflemen.
4. What old friend does Simon Kenton meet in Chapter 4?
(a) George Strader.
(b) Simon Girty.
(c) William Leachman.
(d) Daniel Boone.
5. Who is Ellen Cummings?
(a) Someone Simon meets on the road.
(b) Simon's mother.
(c) Simon's childhood sweetheart.
(d) Simon's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
2. What does Colonel David Williamson decide to do with the Moravian Indians?
3. What does Simon immediately notice about Western Kentucky?
4. How has the settler whom Simon finds in Chapter 6 been killed?
5. On what date does Tecumseh's prophesy come true?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)