|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do hostilities break out at the festive event in Chapter 7?
(a) An Indian insults a settler.
(b) A settler insults an Indian.
(c) A man recognizes a horse that had been stolen.
(d) A man attacks an Indian.
2. How was Johnny Logan remembered?
(a) With full military honours.
(b) By the American Indians.
(c) With a statue.
(d) In dishonour.
3. What does Stephen Ruddell teach Tecumseh?
(a) Reading and writing Spanish.
(b) Reading and writing French.
(c) Reading and writing English.
(d) Reading and writing Latin.
4. What happens to Daniel Boone's expedition?
(a) They get captured by Blue Jacket's Indians.
(b) They get arrested by the British.
(c) They get lost.
(d) They get attacked by Black Hoof.
5. What do Tecumseh and Simon Kenton agree to do in Chapter 10?
(a) To privately sell each other land.
(b) To trade food.
(c) To make peace.
(d) To trade skins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of Simon Kenton's family is captured by the Americans?
2. Who becomes the new governor of Kentucky?
3. What does Tecumseh say in response to the Presidents request in Chapter 11?
4. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
5. What do Simon and Martha call their daughter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)