|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kenton afraid for Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) Because the British are after him.
(b) Because he is known to wander into dangerous land.
(c) Because he is known to take stupid risks.
(d) Because Greathouse is a known enemy of the Indians.
2. What is the name of Tecumseh's new wife?
3. How does the British swindler con money out of people?
(a) He sells impossible medicines and cures.
(b) He sells Indian slaves.
(c) He asks people to invest in his schemes.
(d) He makes pamphlets that sell dangerous land.
4. Why do the Indians and the Whites feast together?
(a) To barter goods.
(b) To exchange captives.
(c) To make a peace treaty.
(d) To exchange horses.
5. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
(a) October 6, 1874.
(b) October 6, 1974.
(c) October 1, 1874.
(d) October 5, 1874.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Simon's brother die?
2. How old is Tecumseh when he is killed in battle?
3. What military rank is Simon Kenton given in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Kenton want the militia and the federal government to do?
5. Who of Simon Kenton's family is captured by the Americans?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)