|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tecumseh's new wife?
2. In Chapter 11, what does the President ask Tecumseh to do?
(a) Relocate south.
(b) Relocate north.
(c) Relocate westwards.
(d) Relocate eastwards.
3. What happens to Daniel Boone's daughter?
(a) She marries a British officer.
(b) She is captured by the British.
(c) She is captured by Indians.
(d) She marries an Indian.
4. What happens to Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) He joins the British.
(b) He joins the Spanish.
(c) He becomes rich.
(d) He, his family and party are all killed.
5. Who is impressed at Simon's shooting in Chapter 1?
(a) William Leaching.
(b) Bill Grills.
(c) Blue Jacket.
(d) Dan Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel David Williamson decide to do with the Moravian Indians?
2. Whose life does Simon save by carrying him to a fort, under Indian attack?
3. What does Blue Jacket do upon meeting his relative?
4. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
5. What happens to the Native American delegation in Chapter 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)