|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important about February 15th, 1787?
(a) Simon and Martha have their first baby.
(b) Simon and Martha are married.
(c) Martha is killed.
(d) Simon is killed.
2. Why is Kenton afraid for Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) Because he is known to wander into dangerous land.
(b) Because he is known to take stupid risks.
(c) Because Greathouse is a known enemy of the Indians.
(d) Because the British are after him.
3. How does Simon Kenton's wife, Martha, die?
(a) A ceiling collapses upon her.
(b) She is killed by Indians.
(d) She is killed by British.
4. What do Simon and Martha call their daughter?
5. What Native American chief goes to Fort Randolph to talk to the Whites?
(a) Chief Pea Stalk.
(b) Chief Black Elk.
(c) Chief Cornstalk.
(d) Chief Black Hoof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state was Simon born in?
2. What does Colonel Bowman decide to do in Chapter 5?
3. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
4. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Blue Jacket sneak into the white settlement in Chapter 6?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)