|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do hostilities break out at the festive event in Chapter 7?
(a) A man attacks an Indian.
(b) A man recognizes a horse that had been stolen.
(c) An Indian insults a settler.
(d) A settler insults an Indian.
2. How does Yaeger die?
(a) He is attacked by the Spanish.
(b) He is attacked by the British.
(c) He falls from a tree.
(d) He is attacked by Indians.
3. What is the name of the British swindler?
(c) Daniel Boothe.
(d) William Playfair.
4. Which of the following is born in 1793?
(a) Simon Kenton's first child.
(b) Simon Kenton's second child.
(c) Simon Kenton's fourth child.
(d) Simon Kenton's third child.
5. What happens to Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) He joins the Spanish.
(b) He, his family and party are all killed.
(c) He becomes rich.
(d) He joins the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Boone's fort under siege and yet didn't fall?
2. In Chapter 4, who is Girty about to work for?
3. Why is Simon adopted into the Shawnee Tribe?
4. How many men desert on September 16th, 1791?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Loramie tell Simon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)