|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who is Girty about to work for?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The British.
(c) The Indians.
(d) The Americans.
2. What two forts are built in Chapter 9?
(a) Hamilton and Washington.
(b) Washington and Jefferson.
(c) Kennedy and McGrady.
(d) Hamilton and Jefferson.
3. Who kills Moluntha?
(a) Simon Girty.
(b) Hugh McGary.
(c) Simon Kenton.
(d) Bill Grills.
4. Why does Simon hide up a tree?
(a) The British are after him.
(b) He is caught by a buffalo herd.
(c) Indians are after him.
(d) An angry mob is after him.
5. How many white men has Tecumseh already killed by age 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the city of Losantivillle change its name to?
2. What is the name of the second girl that Simon becomes enamored by?
3. What name did the protagonist’s mother want to call him originally?
4. Who is at the head of the disastrous army in Chapter 9?
5. What Native American chief goes to Fort Randolph to talk to the Whites?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)