|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the head of the disastrous army in Chapter 9?
(b) St. Claire.
2. Whom does Simon fight before running away?
(a) His father.
(b) The town mayor.
(c) His brothers.
(d) Ellen's husband William.
3. How does Yaeger die?
(a) He falls from a tree.
(b) He is attacked by Indians.
(c) He is attacked by the British.
(d) He is attacked by the Spanish.
4. How many Shawnee join Byrd's forces to destroy the Colonists?
5. Why does the Shawnee tribe split?
(a) Half want to join forces with the British.
(b) Half want to raise crops.
(c) Half want to live in cities.
(d) Half want to stop fighting the white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the missionaries that have to leave their fork in the river because of Indian threats?
2. How do hostilities break out at the festive event in Chapter 7?
3. What weapon do the British use, which the Colonists have no hope of using?
4. Why is education becoming a problem In Chapter 8?
5. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)