|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many white men has Tecumseh already killed by age 15?
2. When is Kentucky given statehood?
3. What is Marmaduke von Swearingen's new Indian Name?
(a) Green Bandana.
(b) Red Jacket.
(c) Blue Jacket.
(d) Blue Pants.
4. What old friend does Simon Kenton meet in Chapter 4?
(a) Daniel Boone.
(b) George Strader.
(c) Simon Girty.
(d) William Leachman.
5. Which of the following is born in 1793?
(a) Simon Kenton's second child.
(b) Simon Kenton's fourth child.
(c) Simon Kenton's first child.
(d) Simon Kenton's third child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe is Tecumseh visiting in the April, 1788?
2. What does Colonel David Williamson decide to do with the Moravian Indians?
3. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
4. What challenge do the Indians force Simon to pass?
5. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)