|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Captain Crawford in Chapter 6?
(a) He is caught and killed by the Indians.
(b) He is caught and ransomed by the Indians.
(c) He is taken back to England.
(d) He is arrested by the Americans.
2. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
(a) A means of felling trees better.
(b) A means of claiming a land for your own.
(c) A means of making better weapons.
(d) A means of felling trees better.
3. Who are the missionaries that have to leave their fork in the river because of Indian threats?
4. How far was the turkey shot, in Chapter 1?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 300 feet.
(c) 332 feet.
(d) 330 feet.
5. Who is the protagonist of the novel?
(a) William Leaching.
(b) Dan Johnston.
(c) Bill Grills.
(d) Simon Kenton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Shawnee tribe split?
2. Where is Simon trying to get to in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to the Edgars in Chapter 5?
4. Who of Boone's family dies in an ambush?
5. What state was Simon born in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)