|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinct about the Moravian Indians?
(a) Their dress and customs.
(b) They all speak French.
(c) They are Christians.
(d) They are Buddhists.
2. What happens to Daniel Boone's expedition?
(a) They get lost.
(b) They get attacked by Black Hoof.
(c) They get arrested by the British.
(d) They get captured by Blue Jacket's Indians.
3. Whom does Simon first meet on the road after running away?
(a) Blue Jacket.
(b) Dan Johnson.
(d) Bill Grills.
4. What does Colonel Bowman decide to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Attack the Mohawk.
(b) Attack the Sioux.
(c) Attack the Shawnee Indians.
(d) Attack the Colonists.
5. Why does Simon hide up a tree?
(a) He is caught by a buffalo herd.
(b) An angry mob is after him.
(c) The British are after him.
(d) Indians are after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
2. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
3. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
4. Why does the Shawnee tribe split?
5. What state was Simon born in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)