|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
(b) Surveyor with the Greathouse expedition.
2. What are springs being used for in Chapter 4?
(a) Salt extraction.
(b) Feeding horses.
(c) Cleaning wounds.
(d) Making medicine.
3. What sort of friction is there between Colonel Lewis and General Dunmore?
(a) They both seek money.
(b) They both love the same woman.
(c) They both come from the same place in Britain.
(d) Both men are jealous for greater glory in battle.
4. What offer does Simon refuse in Chapter 4?
(a) To join with the British.
(b) To marry Boone's daughter.
(c) To emigrate.
(d) To go on a hunting expedition with Boone.
5. What state was Simon born in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who winters with Kenton in Chapter 5, proving to have become a drunk?
2. What year was the protagonist born?
3. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
4. Whom does Simon fight before running away?
5. In Chapter 4, who is Girty about to work for?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)