|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Simon and Girty play in the peace in Chapter 2?
(a) They kill the Indian chief.
(b) They help defeat the Indians.
(c) They surrender their side.
(d) They are messengers between the Indians and the Whites.
2. Who becomes the new governor of Kentucky?
(a) Simon Kenton.
(b) George Washington.
(c) George Rogers Clarke.
(d) Daniel Boone.
3. What does the adopted Blue Jacket want to see happen?
(a) War with the settlers.
(b) War with the Spanish.
(c) War with the Whites.
(d) War with the British.
4. What happens to Daniel Boone's daughter?
(a) She marries an Indian.
(b) She is captured by the British.
(c) She is captured by Indians.
(d) She marries a British officer.
5. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
(a) Defeat the Spanish.
(b) Make peace with the Indians.
(c) Make peace with the colonists.
(d) Raise an army to defeat the Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Simon trying to get to in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Simon hide up a tree?
3. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
4. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)