|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
(b) Surveyor with the Greathouse expedition.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Loramie tell Simon?
(a) That he should leave the frontier.
(b) That he should join the Indians.
(c) That he still hasn't found the rich canelands.
(d) That he should proceed further west.
3. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
(a) Telling tall stories.
(b) Attacking the Indians.
(c) Protecting the local Colonists.
(d) Selling animal skins.
4. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
(a) Attacking caravans.
(b) Stealing horses from the Indians.
(c) Hunting Big Game.
(d) Raising crops.
5. Who adopts Boone in Chapter 4?
(a) The Sioux.
(b) The British.
(c) The Shawnee.
(d) The Mohawks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Boone's fort under siege and yet didn't fall?
2. Who winters with Kenton in Chapter 5, proving to have become a drunk?
3. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
4. What city has Simon Kenton infiltrated in Chapter 5?
5. Who is Ellen Cummings?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)