|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
(b) Surveyor with the Greathouse expedition.
2. Who does John Yaeger say that he lived with for many years?
(a) The Inuit.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The British.
(d) The Spanish.
3. How far was the turkey shot, in Chapter 1?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 330 feet.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 332 feet.
4. What does Simon immediately notice about Western Kentucky?
(a) The amount of Indians living there.
(b) The massive amounts of game.
(c) The strange animals.
(d) The strange plants.
5. What happens to John Wood in Chapter 2?
(a) He is bitten by a copperhead snake.
(b) He is bitten by a spider.
(c) He falls off a cliff.
(d) He is bitten by a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
2. What job was Simon expected to do because it was what his father did?
3. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
4. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
5. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)