|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
(a) They ask to become majors.
(b) They ask to become messengers.
(c) They ask to become scouts.
(d) They ask to become sailors.
2. What job was Simon expected to do because it was what his father did?
3. What happens to Daniel Boone's daughter?
(a) She is captured by the British.
(b) She is captured by Indians.
(c) She marries a British officer.
(d) She marries an Indian.
4. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
(d) Surveyor with the Greathouse expedition.
5. Why do the Colonists start attacking the British forces in Chapter 3?
(a) For more land.
(b) For less taxes.
(c) For more protection.
(d) For equal rights as citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular creature does Simon manage to hunt in Chapter 3?
2. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
3. What is Marmaduke von Swearingen's new Indian Name?
4. What happens to the Native American delegation in Chapter 3?
5. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)