|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the protagonist born?
2. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
(a) Another scout is also hiding from the buffalo herd.
(b) An Indian encampment is nearby.
(c) The British are coming.
(d) The Buffalo are wounded.
3. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
(a) Defeat the Spanish.
(b) Make peace with the Indians.
(c) Make peace with the colonists.
(d) Raise an army to defeat the Indians.
4. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
(a) They ask to become scouts.
(b) They ask to become majors.
(c) They ask to become sailors.
(d) They ask to become messengers.
5. What happens to the Native American delegation in Chapter 3?
(a) They are given glory and honour by the whites.
(b) An angry mob kills them.
(c) They are attacked by the Spanish.
(d) They are arrested by the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does Simon first meet on the road after running away?
3. Why do the Colonists start attacking the British forces in Chapter 3?
4. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
5. What state was Simon born in?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)