|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job was Simon expected to do because it was what his father did?
2. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
3. What sort of friction is there between Colonel Lewis and General Dunmore?
(a) They both come from the same place in Britain.
(b) They both love the same woman.
(c) They both seek money.
(d) Both men are jealous for greater glory in battle.
4. Whom does Simon fight before running away?
(a) The town mayor.
(b) Ellen's husband William.
(c) His father.
(d) His brothers.
5. Where is Simon trying to get to in Chapter 1?
(a) The West Coast.
(c) The East Coat.
(d) The Middle Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the adopted Blue Jacket want to see happen?
2. Who is impressed at Simon's shooting in Chapter 1?
3. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
4. What state was Simon born in?
5. How far was the turkey shot, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)