|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
(a) They ask to become messengers.
(b) They ask to become majors.
(c) They ask to become scouts.
(d) They ask to become sailors.
2. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
3. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
(a) To work for the British.
(b) To sell him some land.
(c) To attack the other colonists.
(d) To settle one side of the Ohio River.
4. Why does Bill Grills leave the frontier?
(a) Because he dislikes Indians.
(b) Because he sees what the militia army does to an Indian delegation.
(c) Because he wants to live in comfort.
(d) Because he is getting older.
5. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Return to civilization.
(b) Join the Indians.
(c) Join the British.
(d) Get revenge against the Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
2. Who is impressed at Simon's shooting in Chapter 1?
3. What sort of friction is there between Colonel Lewis and General Dunmore?
4. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
5. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)