|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
(a) A means of felling trees better.
(b) A means of making better weapons.
(c) A means of claiming a land for your own.
(d) A means of felling trees better.
2. How far was the turkey shot, in Chapter 1?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 330 feet.
(c) 332 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
3. Who is impressed at Simon's shooting in Chapter 1?
(a) Dan Johnson.
(b) William Leaching.
(c) Blue Jacket.
(d) Bill Grills.
4. How do the Indian hostilities start in Chapter 2?
(a) An Indian Brave shoots a surveyor.
(b) A member of Bullitt's team shoots an Indian Brave.
(c) The settlers attack the Indian villages.
(d) A white settler insults an Indian.
5. What year was the protagonist born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Simon trying to get to in Chapter 1?
2. What name did the protagonist’s mother want to call him originally?
3. What job was Simon expected to do because it was what his father did?
4. Who is Ellen Cummings?
5. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)