|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Get revenge against the Indians.
(b) Return to civilization.
(c) Join the Indians.
(d) Join the British.
2. How do Simon Kenton and Simon Girty get involved in Dunmore's army?
(a) They ask to become messengers.
(b) They ask to become majors.
(c) They ask to become scouts.
(d) They ask to become sailors.
3. What is Marmaduke von Swearingen's new Indian Name?
(a) Green Bandana.
(b) Blue Jacket.
(c) Red Jacket.
(d) Blue Pants.
4. What role do Simon and Girty play in the peace in Chapter 2?
(a) They are messengers between the Indians and the Whites.
(b) They surrender their side.
(c) They help defeat the Indians.
(d) They kill the Indian chief.
5. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
(a) October 1, 1874.
(b) October 6, 1874.
(c) October 5, 1874.
(d) October 6, 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Simon fight before running away?
2. Who does John Yaeger say that he lived with for many years?
3. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
4. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
5. What state was Simon born in?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)