|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Simon trying to get to in Chapter 1?
(a) The Middle Land.
(b) The West Coast.
(d) The East Coat.
2. What role do Simon and Girty play in the peace in Chapter 2?
(a) They surrender their side.
(b) They are messengers between the Indians and the Whites.
(c) They kill the Indian chief.
(d) They help defeat the Indians.
3. What happens to John Wood in Chapter 2?
(a) He is bitten by a copperhead snake.
(b) He falls off a cliff.
(c) He is bitten by a dog.
(d) He is bitten by a spider.
4. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
(a) A means of felling trees better.
(b) A means of felling trees better.
(c) A means of making better weapons.
(d) A means of claiming a land for your own.
5. What job was Simon expected to do because it was what his father did?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Simon first meet on the road after running away?
2. How do the Indian hostilities start in Chapter 2?
3. What year was the protagonist born?
4. What date does Cornstalk attack Colonel Lewis's force?
5. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)