|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Simon Kenton meet again with Daniel Boone in Chapter 4?
(a) February, 1777.
(b) February, 1812.
(c) February, 1779.
(d) February, 1778.
2. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Join the British.
(b) Get revenge against the Indians.
(c) Join the Indians.
(d) Return to civilization.
3. What rule does Tecumseh impose upon his followers in Chapter 11?
(a) Strictly no speaking English.
(b) Strictly no Christianity.
(c) Strictly no alcohol.
(d) Strictly no swearing.
4. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
(a) Surveyor with the Greathouse expedition.
5. Who winters with Kenton in Chapter 5, proving to have become a drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Congress think have been killed and scalped?
2. What does Simon Kenton do at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What does Simon Kenton decide to do in Chapter 5 to even the odds between British and Colonist?
4. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
5. Whom does Tecumseh wish to marry?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)