|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his religious conversion, what changes about Kenton's character?
(a) He never drinks or swears.
(b) He stops carrying a rifle and instead carries a staff.
(c) He gives up violence.
(d) He is always polite to everybody.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Kenton want the militia and the federal government to do?
(a) To attack the British.
(b) To fortify their towns.
(c) Move against Tecumseh.
(d) To attack the Cherokee.
3. What happens to the Edgars in Chapter 5?
(a) They are arrested by the French.
(b) They are arrested by the Spanish.
(c) They are arrested by the Italian.
(d) They are arrested by the British.
4. What name did the protagonist’s mother want to call him originally?
5. Who is at the head of the disastrous army in Chapter 9?
(d) St. Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Shawnee tribe split?
2. Whose life does Simon save by carrying him to a fort, under Indian attack?
3. Where is Simon when Chapter 3 begins?
4. What State does Chapter 6 begin in?
5. In Chapter 11, what does the President ask Tecumseh to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)