|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon Kenton decide to do in Chapter 5 to even the odds between British and Colonist?
(a) Attack the British.
(b) Hire the Indians.
(c) Tip the cannons into the river.
(d) Beseech the French.
2. Which illness does Simon Kenton Senior suffer from?
(d) Small Pox.
3. Where is Simon when Chapter 3 begins?
4. Why is Blue Jacket disgusted with the young Braves under his command?
(a) Because of their bravado.
(b) Because of their love for colonial culture.
(c) Because of their change in religion.
(d) Because of their love of whiskey.
5. What happens to Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) He joins the Spanish.
(b) He, his family and party are all killed.
(c) He becomes rich.
(d) He joins the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Kentucky given statehood?
2. What does Simon Kenton do at the end of Chapter 10?
3. Who is Josiah Harner?
4. Who of Boone's family dies in an ambush?
5. When does Simon Kenton meet again with Daniel Boone in Chapter 4?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)