|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Congress think have been killed and scalped?
2. What does Blue Jacket do upon meeting his relative?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Ransoms him.
(c) Kidnaps him.
(d) Sets him free.
3. In what year do the British give up their claims on their American Territories?
4. What tribe is Tecumseh visiting in the April, 1788?
(a) The Waponica.
(b) The Mohawk.
(c) The Cherokee.
(d) The Sioux.
5. What old friend does Simon Kenton meet in Chapter 4?
(a) Daniel Boone.
(b) George Strader.
(c) Simon Girty.
(d) William Leachman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon Kenton do at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Why does Blue Jacket sneak into the white settlement in Chapter 6?
3. Why do the Colonists start attacking the British forces in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Tecumseh's new wife?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Congress agree to do about the ‘Indian problem’?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)