|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
(a) Attacking caravans.
(b) Stealing horses from the Indians.
(c) Hunting Big Game.
(d) Raising crops.
2. Whom does Simon fight before running away?
(a) His father.
(b) Ellen's husband William.
(c) His brothers.
(d) The town mayor.
3. How long was Boone's fort under siege and yet didn't fall?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 13 days.
(d) 25 days.
4. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
5. What Native American chief goes to Fort Randolph to talk to the Whites?
(a) Chief Cornstalk.
(b) Chief Black Hoof.
(c) Chief Black Elk.
(d) Chief Pea Stalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Simon adopted into the Shawnee Tribe?
2. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
3. Who is impressed at Simon's shooting in Chapter 1?
4. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
5. What is Marmaduke von Swearingen's new Indian Name?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)