|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose life does Simon save by carrying him to a fort, under Indian attack?
(a) Simon Girty.
(b) John Yaeger.
(c) Daniel Boothe.
(d) Daniel Boone.
2. What name does Simon change his name to, in order to con some food and clothes from a neighbor?
3. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
(a) The British are coming.
(b) The Buffalo are wounded.
(c) Another scout is also hiding from the buffalo herd.
(d) An Indian encampment is nearby.
4. What role do Simon and Girty play in the peace in Chapter 2?
(a) They kill the Indian chief.
(b) They are messengers between the Indians and the Whites.
(c) They help defeat the Indians.
(d) They surrender their side.
5. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Join the Indians.
(b) Join the British.
(c) Get revenge against the Indians.
(d) Return to civilization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Colonists start attacking the British forces in Chapter 3?
2. What Native American chief goes to Fort Randolph to talk to the Whites?
3. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
4. Who adopts Boone in Chapter 4?
5. Whom does Simon first meet on the road after running away?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)