|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the adopted Blue Jacket want to see happen?
(a) War with the British.
(b) War with the Whites.
(c) War with the settlers.
(d) War with the Spanish.
2. Why does Ruth decide she cannot marry Simon?
(a) Because he is too poor.
(b) Because he is too wild.
(c) Because he isn't a Christian.
(d) Because she couldn't bear hearing of his death.
3. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
(a) Protecting the local Colonists.
(b) Selling animal skins.
(c) Attacking the Indians.
(d) Telling tall stories.
4. Which family is Kenton staying with in Chapter 5?
(a) The Roosevelts.
(b) The Bushs.
(c) The Kennedys.
(d) The Edgars.
5. Why does the Shawnee tribe split?
(a) Half want to stop fighting the white man.
(b) Half want to live in cities.
(c) Half want to raise crops.
(d) Half want to join forces with the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of Boone's family dies in an ambush?
2. What happens to Captain Crawford in Chapter 6?
3. What happens to John Wood in Chapter 2?
4. How do the Indian hostilities start in Chapter 2?
5. What does Simon notice while up the tree?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)