|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the settler whom Simon finds in Chapter 6 been killed?
(b) Attacked by Tomahawks.
(d) Impaled on a stake.
2. Whose life does Simon save by carrying him to a fort, under Indian attack?
(a) Daniel Boone.
(b) Daniel Boothe.
(c) Simon Girty.
(d) John Yaeger.
3. What happens to Captain Crawford in Chapter 6?
(a) He is arrested by the Americans.
(b) He is caught and ransomed by the Indians.
(c) He is caught and killed by the Indians.
(d) He is taken back to England.
4. What happens to the Native American delegation in Chapter 3?
(a) An angry mob kills them.
(b) They are given glory and honour by the whites.
(c) They are attacked by the Spanish.
(d) They are arrested by the British.
5. Why does Ruth decide she cannot marry Simon?
(a) Because he is too poor.
(b) Because he is too wild.
(c) Because he isn't a Christian.
(d) Because she couldn't bear hearing of his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
2. Why is Blue Jacket disgusted with the young Braves under his command?
3. What town do the Kentucky Colonists retreat to in Chapter 5?
4. Who winters with Kenton in Chapter 5, proving to have become a drunk?
5. What does Colonel David Williamson decide to do with the Moravian Indians?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)