|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon Girty tell the Whites in Chapter 6?
(a) The Indians want revenge.
(b) The Indians need to be left alone.
(c) The Indians are their friends.
(d) The Indians want trade goods.
2. For what do Simon and Daniel Boone become relatively famous in Chapter 3?
(a) Attacking the Indians.
(b) Protecting the local Colonists.
(c) Selling animal skins.
(d) Telling tall stories.
3. What is the name of the second girl that Simon becomes enamored by?
4. How do the Indian hostilities start in Chapter 2?
(a) The settlers attack the Indian villages.
(b) A white settler insults an Indian.
(c) A member of Bullitt's team shoots an Indian Brave.
(d) An Indian Brave shoots a surveyor.
5. Why does Simon Kenton not get hired as a scout in Chapter 8?
(a) Because of his affiliation to the Spanish.
(b) Because of his failing eyesight.
(c) Because of his affiliation to the British.
(d) Because he cannot keep paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Simon hide up a tree?
2. What does Thomas Bullitt negotiate with the Chilahgawtha Indians in Chapter 2?
3. What State does Chapter 6 begin in?
4. What does George Strader decide to do in Chapter 2?
5. What does the adopted Blue Jacket want to see happen?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)