|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the settler whom Simon finds in Chapter 6 been killed?
(b) Attacked by Tomahawks.
(d) Impaled on a stake.
2. What town do the Kentucky Colonists retreat to in Chapter 5?
(a) New York.
3. What are Tomahawk Improvements?
(a) A means of felling trees better.
(b) A means of felling trees better.
(c) A means of claiming a land for your own.
(d) A means of making better weapons.
4. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
(a) Raise an army to defeat the Indians.
(b) Make peace with the colonists.
(c) Make peace with the Indians.
(d) Defeat the Spanish.
5. What does the adopted Blue Jacket want to see happen?
(a) War with the settlers.
(b) War with the Spanish.
(c) War with the British.
(d) War with the Whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tecumseh been doing for three years In Chapter 8?
2. How many men does Congress think have been killed and scalped?
3. What job does Simon get after saving Strader?
4. Why does Ruth decide she cannot marry Simon?
5. What does Simon immediately notice about Western Kentucky?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)