|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Daniel Boone's daughter?
(a) She marries an Indian.
(b) She marries a British officer.
(c) She is captured by the British.
(d) She is captured by Indians.
2. What happens to Greathouse in Chapter 8?
(a) He joins the British.
(b) He, his family and party are all killed.
(c) He becomes rich.
(d) He joins the Spanish.
3. What is distinct about the Moravian Indians?
(a) They are Buddhists.
(b) Their dress and customs.
(c) They all speak French.
(d) They are Christians.
4. What meeting happens in 1789 that clears the way for Ohio's Statehood?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The American Civil War.
(c) The first Federal Congress.
(d) The War of Independence.
5. Who winters with Kenton in Chapter 5, proving to have become a drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the British swindler?
2. Who is Josiah Harner?
3. What particular creature does Simon manage to hunt in Chapter 3?
4. What State does Chapter 6 begin in?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Loramie tell Simon?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)