|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of friction is there between Colonel Lewis and General Dunmore?
(a) Both men are jealous for greater glory in battle.
(b) They both seek money.
(c) They both come from the same place in Britain.
(d) They both love the same woman.
2. Why is Blue Jacket disgusted with the young Braves under his command?
(a) Because of their love of whiskey.
(b) Because of their bravado.
(c) Because of their love for colonial culture.
(d) Because of their change in religion.
3. What meeting happens in 1789 that clears the way for Ohio's Statehood?
(a) The War of Independence.
(b) The first Federal Congress.
(c) The American Civil War.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
4. Why is education becoming a problem In Chapter 8?
(a) Because there are no churches.
(b) Because the British control the supply of books.
(c) There is no general education system for everyone.
(d) Because there are no teachers.
5. What State does Chapter 6 begin in?
(c) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Daniel Boone's daughter?
2. Which family is Kenton staying with in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Kenton afraid for Greathouse in Chapter 8?
4. What happens to John Wood in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, what does General Dunmore hope to do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)