|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Elizabeth and Simon Kenton Senior married?
2. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
(a) Raising crops.
(b) Stealing horses from the Indians.
(c) Attacking caravans.
(d) Hunting Big Game.
3. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
4. What challenge do the Indians force Simon to pass?
(a) Capturing a snake.
(b) Climbing a cliff.
(c) A run called the gauntlet.
(d) Jumping a waterfall.
5. What financial danger is presented to Simon Kenton Senior?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) His Kentucky holdings fail.
(c) He is swindled out of money.
(d) The banks seize his assets.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Simon Kenton meet again with Daniel Boone in Chapter 4?
2. Why do the Indians and the Whites feast together?
3. What happens to Daniel Boone's expedition?
4. In Chapter 10, which Indian tribe decides to join with Tecumseh?
5. What does Tecumseh plan for the future?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)