|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Simon Kenton's wife, Martha, die?
(a) A ceiling collapses upon her.
(c) She is killed by British.
(d) She is killed by Indians.
2. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
(a) Sugar Tree.
(d) Pea Stalk.
3. What land are the Shawnees given in a peace treaty?
(a) All land west of the Ohio.
(b) All land north of the Ohio.
(c) All land east of the Ohio.
(d) All land south of the Ohio.
4. What do Tecumseh and Simon Kenton agree to do in Chapter 10?
(a) To trade food.
(b) To privately sell each other land.
(c) To make peace.
(d) To trade skins.
5. Who adopts Boone in Chapter 4?
(a) The Sioux.
(b) The Mohawks.
(c) The British.
(d) The Shawnee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
2. How do hostilities break out at the festive event in Chapter 7?
3. How long was Boone's fort under siege and yet didn't fall?
4. In Chapter 7, why does praying help the surrounded colonists?
5. Why do the Indians and the Whites feast together?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)