|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
(a) Pea Stalk.
(c) Sugar Tree.
2. What do Tecumseh and Simon Kenton agree to do in Chapter 10?
(a) To privately sell each other land.
(b) To trade food.
(c) To trade skins.
(d) To make peace.
3. What was the name of Tecumseh's closest brother?
(b) Great White Wolf.
(c) Black Hoof.
(d) Running Horse.
4. What challenge do the Indians force Simon to pass?
(a) Jumping a waterfall.
(b) Capturing a snake.
(c) Climbing a cliff.
(d) A run called the gauntlet.
5. What is the name of Simon's captor?
(a) Sugar Tree.
(c) Blue Jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What financial danger is presented to Simon Kenton Senior?
2. What tribe is Tecumseh visiting in the April, 1788?
3. Who is the chief of the Shawnees at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What is important about February 15th, 1787?
5. Who is Simon Kenton betrothed to in Chapter 7?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)