|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
(a) Sugar Tree.
(d) Pea Stalk.
3. What do Simon and Martha call their daughter?
4. In Chapter 10, which Indian tribe decides to join with Tecumseh?
(a) The Cherokee.
(b) The Sioux.
(c) The Shawnee.
(d) The Mohawk.
5. Whom does Moluntha name as his successor?
(a) Black Elk.
(b) Running Bear.
(c) Blue Jacket.
(d) Johnny Logan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Blue Jacket captured?
2. How many Indians does Tecumseh want to raise against the Whites?
3. What does Tecumseh plan for the future?
4. When does Simon Kenton meet again with Daniel Boone in Chapter 4?
5. What happens to Daniel Boone's expedition?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)