|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Simon Kenton betrothed to in Chapter 7?
(b) Martha Dowden.
2. What financial danger is presented to Simon Kenton Senior?
(a) His Kentucky holdings fail.
(b) He is swindled out of money.
(c) The banks seize his assets.
(d) He is robbed.
3. When are Elizabeth and Simon Kenton Senior married?
4. In Chapter 4, who is Girty about to work for?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The British.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Indians.
5. How does Simon Kenton's wife, Martha, die?
(b) She is killed by British.
(c) She is killed by Indians.
(d) A ceiling collapses upon her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sworn in as president of the United States in Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of Simon's captor?
3. Who is the chief of the Shawnees at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. After Boone escapes in Chapter 4, what activity does he and Simon take up?
5. What are springs being used for in Chapter 4?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)