|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Elizabeth and Simon Kenton Senior married?
2. What tribe is Tecumseh visiting in the April, 1788?
(a) The Cherokee.
(b) The Mohawk.
(c) The Waponica.
(d) The Sioux.
3. What old friend does Simon Kenton meet in Chapter 4?
(a) Simon Girty.
(b) William Leachman.
(c) Daniel Boone.
(d) George Strader.
4. In Chapter 10, which Indian tribe decides to join with Tecumseh?
(a) The Sioux.
(b) The Shawnee.
(c) The Mohawk.
(d) The Cherokee.
5. How does Simon Kenton's wife, Martha, die?
(a) She is killed by British.
(c) She is killed by Indians.
(d) A ceiling collapses upon her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Daniel Boone's expedition?
2. What is the name of the woman that Simon has feelings for in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Simon's captor?
4. What happens to one of the two last forts to the west of the Ohio River?
5. Why do the Indians and the Whites feast together?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)