|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the factors that slowed the production and appeal of moonshining?
(a) Heavier law enforcement.
(b) Stop of prohibition.
(c) People realizes it was wrong to be drunk.
(d) Modern medicine.
2. What happens to the price of the pelt if you make a bad ear hole on a raccoon?
(a) Goes down fifty cents.
(b) Depends on the dealer.
(c) Goes down by half.
(d) Goes down a dollar.
3. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(a) Farm dog.
(c) Cattle dog.
(d) Plantation dog.
4. What does Mrs. Algie Norton say makes the best Hominy?
(a) Big grain white corn.
(b) No such thing as good hominy.
(c) Big grain yellow corn.
(d) Small grain white corn.
5. Which of these is NOT a way to keep your still hidden?
(a) Built a camaflogue building around it.
(b) Constantly move it.
(c) Disguise it as a rock.
(d) Dig a ravine to put it in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
2. Which of the following was said to cure asthma?
3. What does a hunter mean when he says 'I cut him down.'?
4. What instrument does Daniel play?
5. What does Daniel live in?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)