|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the students say that stories about hunting inevitably turn to?
(b) Hunting tales.
(c) Tales about dogs.
(d) How their parents taught them to hunt.
2. What sometimes falls into the mash and drowns?
(c) Free range hogs.
3. Which of these is NOT a way to keep your still hidden?
(a) Built a camaflogue building around it.
(b) Constantly move it.
(c) Dig a ravine to put it in.
(d) Disguise it as a rock.
4. How long should the carcass of a possum be soaked before cooking to eat?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Doesn't have to be soaked.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) At least overnight.
5. What is it said that a joint snake can do?
(a) Bend itslef into severl 90 degree angles.
(b) Be broken into pieces and grow back together.
(d) Anywhere they bite you your closest joint bends permenently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What farm animal is rumored to eat snakes?
2. What is the process of laying fruit out on trays in front of the fire called?
3. What does the sweet potato do to indicate a harsh winter?
4. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
5. When was hog killing generally done?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)