|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
2. What does Lon Reid say that his family used the wings of the turkey for?
(d) To put on dresses.
3. What do the students write the 'Faith Healing ' chapter admit in reference to their own beliefs about faith healing?
(a) They are skeptical.
(b) They have absolutely no opinion about it.
(c) They want badly for it too work.
(d) They don't believe in it.
4. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
5. What is it that whited the apples in the bleaching process?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
2. What does the healer, Charley Tyler, say causes Thrush?
3. What sometimes falls into the mash and drowns?
4. What does the sweet potato do to indicate a harsh winter?
5. What does the bull snake do that gave it its name?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)