|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those who believe in the signs in part base their belief on what?
(a) Radio programs.
2. Where are many of the mountain men descended from?
(d) Outcast Britains.
3. What is the liquid left in the churn after the butter has been made called?
(a) Skim milk.
4. What can be used in place of a churn for quicker results?
(a) A wash tub.
(b) A cake pan.
(c) A frying pan.
(d) A jar.
5. What mixture was put on a broken arm?
(a) Ashes and lye.
(b) Salt water and baccon grease.
(c) Red clay.
(d) Spider web and dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
3. What is Andy Webb's turkey call made out of?
4. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
5. What do you cut out of the hog's head before making souse and is one of the only things on the hog's head not used in souse?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)