|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What can you do with deer meat?
a) Put it in souse.
b) Eat it raw.
c) Smoke it.
d) Cure it.
2. What is done to the Dutch Oven before cooking with it?
b) Greased heavily.
c) Dry scrubbed.
3. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
4. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
a) No one is sure.
c) Sick in bed.
d) Off working.
5. What is NOT needed for hewing?
c) Foot adze.
d) Pole axe.
6. What does Aunt Arie ask...
This section contains 607 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)