Short Answer Key
1. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
High School Teacher.
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
Passed generation to generation.
6. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
7. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
8. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
9. What year was Foxfire established?
10. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
11. How long does...
This section contains 2,917 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)