1. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
6. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
7. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)