|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lon Reid say that his family used the wings of the turkey for?
(d) To put on dresses.
2. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(c) White Oak.
3. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) Six Months.
(b) One Week.
(c) One Month.
(d) They never sell out.
4. What does Pearl Martin say about the coloring of homemade soap?
(a) It depends on the ingredients used.
(b) It is almost clear.
(c) It never came out looking the same twice.
(d) It is always a darker color.
5. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
(b) Natural resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bag of fertilizer described as smelling like?
2. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
3. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
4. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
5. What kind of meat does Aunt Arie say she doesn't want?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)