|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those who believe in the signs in part base their belief on what?
(c) Radio programs.
2. What do you do with the meat after it is off the bone?
(a) Salt it.
(b) Run it through a food chopper.
(c) Put it in a dutch oven.
(d) Lay it out to dry.
3. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
(a) Hope and Love.
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) The ability to pass this information down to future generations.
(d) The knowledge to use them.
4. What does Daniel live in?
(a) An Indian tepee.
(b) An old cargo van.
(c) Abandoned bread truck.
(d) A broke down school bus.
5. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) A Hobby
(b) Inventive Teaching.
(c) Pride in Thier Community.
(d) Parent Involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hogs eat that generally produce the sweetest meat?
2. When does Daisy Justice say is the best time to pickle vegetables?
3. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
4. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
5. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)