|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(d) The dark.
2. What had the Foxfire magazine's purpose started out being when they looked into writing about quilts?
(a) To find all patterns native to the area.
(b) To teach individuals the basics for making a quilt.
(c) To look at modern day applications for the ageless process.
(d) To learn about the history of quilting.
3. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
(a) That men are on the moon.
(b) That there are skyscrapers covering the world.
(c) That the world has changed so much in the past 100 years.
(d) That there is anything unique about Lon's life.
4. What is NOT included in the article 'Rope, Straw, and Feathers are to Sleep on?'
(c) Places to buy your own hand crafted feather bed.
5. What two things were said to have been brought to the forests our ancestors settled in the chapter titled "Tools and Skills?"
(a) Tools and igenuity.
(b) Tools and faith.
(c) Knowledge and determination.
(d) Love and hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
2. What does the soaking do to the meat?
3. What does Pearl Martin say about the coloring of homemade soap?
4. What did the Editor do so that the contents were not altered for the story?
5. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)