|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
(a) Local gossip.
(c) Quaint Euphemisms.
2. Those who believe in the signs in part base their belief on what?
(d) Radio programs.
3. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
(b) Bee gums.
(d) Wagon Wheels.
4. What do you cut out of the hog's head before making souse and is one of the only things on the hog's head not used in souse?
5. When does Mrs. Carrie Dillard Garrison say that that she used to make her soap?
(a) When she had enough lard.
(b) Whenever she got dirty enough.
(c) Whenever they had enough ashes.
(d) In the spring time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
2. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
3. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
4. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
5. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)