|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Bones.
(c) Animal Hide.
2. How long do the students say it took them to gather information about building the log cabin?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) An entire summer.
(d) A full year.
3. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say was done to clean a rope bed?
(a) There was new material laid over the rope frame when needed.
(b) They never needed cleaning.
(c) The rope was boiled every spring.
(d) The rope was replaced every two to five years.
4. Why is green wood put on after the fire has caught?
(a) It saves the seasoned wood.
(b) It was easier to find.
(c) It gives off more heat and lasts longer.
(d) It gives the food a better taste.
5. What had the Foxfire magazine's purpose started out being when they looked into writing about quilts?
(a) To look at modern day applications for the ageless process.
(b) To teach individuals the basics for making a quilt.
(c) To learn about the history of quilting.
(d) To find all patterns native to the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Daisy Justice say is the best time to pickle vegetables?
2. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
3. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
4. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)