|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(b) Drawing knife.
2. What is at the beginning of the chapter titled 'Planting by the Signs?'
(a) Days best for writing a magazine.
(b) Bible scriptures.
(c) The reasons the students wrote this article.
(d) Quotes from farmers.
3. What does it suggest in the instructions that the foundation of the log cabin should be made out of?
(a) An elevated dirt floor.
(b) Cured white oat logs that have been scorched to prevent termite damage.
(c) Large boulders placed at the four corners of the house and each 10 foot between.
(d) Solid rock spanning the length and width of the house.
4. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
(a) Deaf due to fever.
(b) Paralyzed due to stroke.
(c) Blind due to cataracts.
(d) Crazy due to living in the woods alone.
5. What do the squirrels do if it is going to be a bad winter?
(a) Gather nuts early.
(b) Gather nuts late.
(c) Fight each other for food.
(d) Begin to get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of 'The Buzzard and the Dog?'
2. What do the hogs eat that generally produce the sweetest meat?
3. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
4. What were early chimneys called?
5. What was Daniel's job?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)