|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these wolly worm actions does NOT does not imply there is going to be a bad winter?
(a) Has a heavy coat.
(b) Is harder to find.
(c) Is found crawling before the first frost.
(d) Lots of them are seen.
2. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
(a) Any bad spots and the skins.
(b) Skin and seeds.
(c) Anything that doesn't look like catsup.
(d) Seeds and any dirt.
3. What is often mixed with hog brains when being cooked?
4. What can be used in place of a churn for quicker results?
(a) A frying pan.
(b) A wash tub.
(c) A jar.
(d) A cake pan.
5. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
2. What were the earliest simple mattresses called?
3. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
4. What does the soaking do to the meat?
5. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)