|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Those who believe in the signs in part base their belief on what?
(d) Radio programs.
2. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(c) Carnival Worker.
(d) High School Teacher.
3. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(a) National Geographic.
4. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
(a) Turn your shoes upside down before going to bed.
(b) Walk barefoot on a wood fence.
(c) Put pine leaves in your shoes.
(d) Put a Bible at the foot of the bed.
5. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at the beginning of the chapter titled 'Planting by the Signs?'
2. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
3. What is the 'leaf lard?'
4. What was said would happen to a young girl that slept under a new quilt?
5. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)