|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a reason that someone might receive a blanket?
(a) A couple were married.
(b) They were moving away.
(c) Someone's house burned down.
(d) A baby was born.
2. What are the Sleepers?
(a) Floor beams of the cabin.
(b) Tools that are used to create notches.
3. Which of the following is NOT a name for Souse?
(a) Hog eye.
(c) Souse meat.
(d) Pressed hog's head.
4. What do the Friendship Quilts typically have stitched on them?
(a) A verse from the Bible.
(b) The date the quilt was created.
(c) A name for the person whom the quilt would be given.
(d) The names of those quilting.
5. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
(a) No one is sure.
(b) To prevent small animals from entering the house.
(c) Termites won't go any higher than 18"
(d) To be well above the water satuation point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
2. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
3. What two things are white oak splits traditionally used for?
4. When does Mrs. Algie Norton say she saw her first real mattress?
5. What was made from the white oak splits that were made during the article 'White Oak Splits?'
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)