|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Friendship Quilts typically have stitched on them?
(a) The date the quilt was created.
(b) A verse from the Bible.
(c) A name for the person whom the quilt would be given.
(d) The names of those quilting.
2. What is 'side meat' made into?
(b) Pork chops.
3. What were the October Beans used as a substitute for?
(a) Soup beans.
(d) Black eyed peas.
4. What do the students ask about making homemade soap that makes Pearl Martin laugh?
(a) They ask about putting perfume in it.
(b) They ask where she got her recipe.
(c) They ask if it is better than dial soap.
(d) They ask what colors she can make.
5. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
(a) Something that was often overlooked.
(b) The very center of home life.
(c) A fanciful thing that people desired.
(d) What brought families together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
2. What do you do with the meat after it is off the bone?
3. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
4. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
5. What was used for bread when cornmeal and wheat could not be ground?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)