|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
(b) Mommy and Poppy.
(d) Yarn Pastor.
2. What does Mrs. Lake Stiles say to do with the rest of the frog after you have cut the legs off?
(a) Back it in a pie.
(b) Put it on to soak.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Gut it.
3. Which of following is NOT a remedy for arthritis.
(a) Whip your face with a rabbit's foot.
(b) Use a magnet to draw it out of your body.
(c) Drink a honey, vinegar and moonshine mixutre.
(d) Make tea from alfalfa seeds or leaves.
4. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
(c) Natural resources.
5. What does it suggest in the instructions that the foundation of the log cabin should be made out of?
(a) An elevated dirt floor.
(b) Cured white oat logs that have been scorched to prevent termite damage.
(c) Large boulders placed at the four corners of the house and each 10 foot between.
(d) Solid rock spanning the length and width of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students say that quilting patterns are like?
2. What was Daniel's job?
3. What two things were said to have been brought to the forests our ancestors settled in the chapter titled "Tools and Skills?"
4. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
5. What is the liquid left in the churn after the butter has been made called?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)