|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
(a) No revenuers.
(b) Beware of Bees.
(c) Beware of Dogs.
(d) No trespassing.
2. How long should the carcass of a possum be soaked before cooking to eat?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Doesn't have to be soaked.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) At least overnight.
3. What does Pearl Martin say about the coloring of homemade soap?
(a) It never came out looking the same twice.
(b) It is always a darker color.
(c) It is almost clear.
(d) It depends on the ingredients used.
4. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
5. When does Daisy Justice say is the best time to pickle vegetables?
(a) When you first hear the whipporwill.
(b) When the moon is new.
(c) When the moon is full.
(d) In the spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
2. What mixture was put on a broken arm?
3. What do the students say that quilting patterns are like?
4. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
5. What does it suggest in the instructions that the foundation of the log cabin should be made out of?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)