|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done to the Dutch Oven before cooking with it?
(a) Greased heavily.
(b) Dry scrubbed.
2. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) A Hobby
(b) Parent Involvement.
(c) Pride in Thier Community.
(d) Inventive Teaching.
3. What must you remove from the raccoon if you intend to eat it?
(b) His eyes.
(c) Musk glands.
4. What is it that whited the apples in the bleaching process?
5. What can be used in place of a churn for quicker results?
(a) A cake pan.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A wash tub.
(d) A jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
2. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
3. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
4. When does Mrs. Lester Norton say that they changed the straw in her straw mattress?
5. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)