|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT used as an acceptable wood for making the chairs?
2. What does Lon Reid say that his family used the wings of the turkey for?
(c) To put on dresses.
3. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(c) Hunting and trapping guides.
(d) Music books.
4. Which of these wolly worm actions does NOT does not imply there is going to be a bad winter?
(a) Has a heavy coat.
(b) Is found crawling before the first frost.
(c) Is harder to find.
(d) Lots of them are seen.
5. What two things are white oak splits traditionally used for?
(a) Furniture and laundry baskets.
(b) Bottoming chairs and baskets.
(c) Bottoming chairs and animal pens.
(d) Making guitars and banjos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foxfire first start out as?
2. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
3. What is the 'leaf lard?'
4. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
5. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)