|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Algie Norton say makes the best Hominy?
(a) Big grain yellow corn.
(b) Big grain white corn.
(c) No such thing as good hominy.
(d) Small grain white corn.
2. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) He learned on his own.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
3. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
(a) Proper English.
(c) Historical Facts.
4. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
5. What type of milk should be used when churning butter?
(a) Skim milk.
(b) Fresh milk.
(c) Butter milk.
(d) Rich milk, mostly cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hickory was a very desirable wood but what was a drawback of this wood?
2. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
3. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
4. What is done to the Dutch Oven before cooking with it?
5. What do the Friendship Quilts typically have stitched on them?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)