|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Recipes for Hog".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Hide.
(c) Animal Bones.
2. What is NOT included in the article 'Rope, Straw, and Feathers are to Sleep on?'
(a) Places to buy your own hand crafted feather bed.
3. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(b) Drawing knife.
4. What kind of meat does Aunt Arie say she doesn't want?
5. How long does it take to produce coals?
(a) An hour.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Three hours.
(d) You have to check the fire periodically.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
2. What is often mixed with hog brains when being cooked?
3. What was said would happen to a young girl that slept under a new quilt?
4. When does Mrs. Carrie Dillard Garrison say that that she used to make her soap?
5. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)