|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Recipes for Hog".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(c) Drawing knife.
2. What do the students say is one reason why they have asked Beulah to help them make a basket?
(a) Because they enjoy her company.
(b) So they can learn from her.
(c) Because she makes good cakes.
(d) She has offered.
3. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
(c) Natural resources.
4. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
(a) Five Miles.
(b) One Mile.
(c) Over the Mountain a far piece.
(d) She was too little to recal how far.
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(d) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of milk should be used when churning butter?
2. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
3. What two things are white oak splits traditionally used for?
4. What would happen if the wood used in tight-fitting tools and other objects wasn't seasoned?
5. What kind of grease does Pearl Martin say she usually likes to use in her soap, although you can use most any kind?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)