|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the students say it took them to gather information about building the log cabin?
(a) A full year.
(b) An entire summer.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What were many of the tools made out of that the pioneers used?
(d) Blood, sweat, and tears.
3. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Parent Involvement.
(b) Inventive Teaching.
(c) Pride in Thier Community.
(d) A Hobby
4. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
(a) Mommy and Poppy.
(d) Yarn Pastor.
5. What does Pearl Martin say about the coloring of homemade soap?
(a) It never came out looking the same twice.
(b) It is always a darker color.
(c) It depends on the ingredients used.
(d) It is almost clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT needed for hewing?
2. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
3. Why does Beulah say that she has had a possum head cooked for her in her past?
4. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
5. What had the Foxfire magazine's purpose started out being when they looked into writing about quilts?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)