|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Sleepers?
(b) Tools that are used to create notches.
(d) Floor beams of the cabin.
2. What does Mrs. Watts say she and her brothers received one Christmas from Santa Clause?
(a) Three pieces of candy and an orange.
(b) An apple and a bag of marbles.
(c) Pig tails and a lump of coal.
(d) A candy bar and some new socks.
3. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(d) National Geographic.
4. What do the students say is one reason why they have asked Beulah to help them make a basket?
(a) She has offered.
(b) Because she makes good cakes.
(c) Because they enjoy her company.
(d) So they can learn from her.
5. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
(a) The knowledge to use them.
(b) Hope and Love.
(c) The ability to pass this information down to future generations.
(d) Food and shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
2. What does Mrs. Claude Darnell suggest might be the reason that there has been a revival in an interest in quilting?
3. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
4. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)