|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
(b) Mommy and Poppy.
(d) Yarn Pastor.
2. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Brick Rock chimenys
(b) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(c) Smoke stacks.
(d) Possum cages.
3. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(b) Go straight up.
(c) Face southeast.
(d) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
4. What has caused the loss of the fine art of building a genuine log cabin?
(a) Desire for unique looking houses.
(b) Lack of trees.
(c) Trend toward an easier life.
(d) European influence.
5. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(d) White Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Sleepers?
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
4. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
5. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)