|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
(a) The ability to pass this information down to future generations.
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) The knowledge to use them.
(d) Hope and Love.
2. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
(b) Off working.
(c) No one is sure.
(d) Sick in bed.
3. What does the term 'Dressing' refer to?
(a) Smoothing surfaces of boards and beams.
(b) Painting and detailing finished works.
(c) Bandaging up wounds while working.
(d) Getting dressed.
4. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
(a) That there is anything unique about Lon's life.
(b) That the world has changed so much in the past 100 years.
(c) That there are skyscrapers covering the world.
(d) That men are on the moon.
5. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Bones.
(d) Animal Hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say she and her brothers received one Christmas from Santa Clause?
2. What is NOT included in the article 'Rope, Straw, and Feathers are to Sleep on?'
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason that someone might receive a blanket?
4. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
5. What year was Foxfire established?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)