|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was said would happen to a young girl that slept under a new quilt?
(a) She would soon find a large sum of money.
(b) She would be in good health for the next six months.
(c) She would dream of the one she would marry.
(d) She would marry within a year.
2. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
(a) She was too scared.
(b) This is where her stuff was.
(c) She couldn't stand to leave her home.
(d) She felt as if someone was coming.
3. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
(a) No revenuers.
(b) Beware of Bees.
(c) No trespassing.
(d) Beware of Dogs.
4. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say was done to clean a rope bed?
(a) They never needed cleaning.
(b) There was new material laid over the rope frame when needed.
(c) The rope was boiled every spring.
(d) The rope was replaced every two to five years.
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(c) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
2. When does Mrs. Lester Norton say that they changed the straw in her straw mattress?
3. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
4. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
5. What is crucial when making splits?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)