|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It could catch on fire.
(b) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
(c) Animals would burrow under it.
(d) It wouldn't draw properly.
2. What were the earliest simple mattresses called?
(a) Feather Cushions.
(b) Hay Mats.
(c) Rope Beds.
3. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
(b) Wagon Wheels.
(c) Bee gums.
4. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
(a) Proper English.
(c) Historical Facts.
5. What kind of meat does Aunt Arie say she doesn't want?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
2. What did the Editor do so that the contents were not altered for the story?
3. What did Dan's father say to do if the limbs on the white oak droop?
4. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
5. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)