|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Soapmaking".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Editor do so that the contents were not altered for the story?
(a) Provided many pictures and details for the article.
(b) Published it just as Mrs. Watts wrote it.
(c) Had the English teacher go over it.
(d) Had Mrs. Watts proof read it.
2. What are the Sleepers?
(b) Tools that are used to create notches.
(c) Floor beams of the cabin.
3. What were many of the tools made out of that the pioneers used?
(c) Blood, sweat, and tears.
4. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
(b) Historical Facts.
(d) Proper English.
5. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
(c) Parents .
(d) Area Residents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
2. What two things were said to have been brought to the forests our ancestors settled in the chapter titled "Tools and Skills?"
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason that someone might receive a blanket?
4. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
5. What does the term 'Dressing' refer to?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)