|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
(a) Blind due to cataracts.
(b) Paralyzed due to stroke.
(c) Deaf due to fever.
(d) Crazy due to living in the woods alone.
2. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
(a) A new roof.
(b) A sink.
(c) A toilet.
(d) A new hog pen.
3. What did the Editor do so that the contents were not altered for the story?
(a) Had Mrs. Watts proof read it.
(b) Provided many pictures and details for the article.
(c) Published it just as Mrs. Watts wrote it.
(d) Had the English teacher go over it.
4. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
(d) Souse Meat.
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(a) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
2. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
3. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
4. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
5. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)