|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these methods was not a way to cure wood?
(a) Use Dry Kiln.
(b) Salt the Ends.
(d) Stack the Lumber Crosswise.
2. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
(a) A sink.
(b) A new roof.
(c) A toilet.
(d) A new hog pen.
3. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
4. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Bones.
(b) Animal Hide.
5. What year was Foxfire established?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used for bread when cornmeal and wheat could not be ground?
2. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
3. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
4. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
5. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)