|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
(a) Off working.
(b) No one is sure.
(d) Sick in bed.
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
(a) See a car.
(b) Go find a doctor.
(c) Get a new dog.
(d) Get supplies from the store.
4. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
(a) Paralyzed due to stroke.
(b) Deaf due to fever.
(c) Blind due to cataracts.
(d) Crazy due to living in the woods alone.
5. What is the last thing that Mrs. Watts describes in her essay?
(a) The first car her family ever saw.
(b) When her parents died.
(c) When her brother's got married.
(d) The first time she left her home to go to the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these methods was not a way to cure wood?
2. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
3. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
4. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
5. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)