|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
(a) A Thousand.
(b) Six Hundred.
(c) Two Hundred.
(d) They Lost Count.
2. What does Foxfire first start out as?
(b) Small Newspaper.
(c) Book Series.
(d) Oral Report.
3. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
(b) Yarn Pastor.
(d) Mommy and Poppy.
4. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
(a) Put them in a soup.
(b) Use them to make jelly.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Grind them up in the sausage.
5. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(a) Carnival Worker.
(b) High School Teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
2. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
3. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
4. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
5. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)