|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) They never sell out.
(b) One Week.
(c) One Month.
(d) Six Months.
2. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
(a) Quaint Euphemisms.
(d) Local gossip.
3. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(c) National Geographic.
4. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Parent Involvement.
(b) Pride in Thier Community.
(c) A Hobby
(d) Inventive Teaching.
5. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
(a) The objects were hid away and saved as if gold.
(b) They were too sick to enjoy them.
(c) They had wanted more but didn't say anything.
(d) They were pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Editor do so that the contents were not altered for the story?
2. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
3. What kind of meat does Aunt Arie say she doesn't want?
4. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
5. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)