|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(a) High School Teacher.
(d) Carnival Worker.
2. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
(b) Small piece of paper.
(c) Back of the People Magazine.
(d) Cardboard Box.
3. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
(a) Area Residents.
(b) Parents .
4. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) They never sell out.
(b) Six Months.
(c) One Month.
(d) One Week.
5. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
(a) They Lost Count.
(b) Two Hundred.
(c) A Thousand.
(d) Six Hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Foxfire established?
2. Which of these methods was not a way to cure wood?
3. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
4. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
5. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)