|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Wood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
(a) It will give the souse meat a rancid flavor.
(b) It is sticky.
(c) It's bad luck.
(d) Black stuff will run out onto everything.
2. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
(a) Quaint Euphemisms.
(b) Local gossip.
3. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
(a) The objects were hid away and saved as if gold.
(b) They had wanted more but didn't say anything.
(c) They were too sick to enjoy them.
(d) They were pleased.
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
(a) Oral Report.
(b) Book Series.
(c) Small Newspaper.
5. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Bones.
(c) Animal Hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meat does Aunt Arie say she doesn't want?
2. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
3. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
4. What does Mrs. Watts say she and her brothers received one Christmas from Santa Clause?
5. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)