|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel live in?
(a) A broke down school bus.
(b) An Indian tepee.
(c) Abandoned bread truck.
(d) An old cargo van.
2. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
5. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(a) Plantation dog.
(c) Farm dog.
(d) Cattle dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
2. What was Daniel's job?
3. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
4. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
5. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)