|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(b) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
(c) Go straight up.
(d) Face southeast.
2. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
(b) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
(c) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(d) It took a year to build.
3. What instrument does Daniel play?
4. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Ketch dogs.
(b) Ham dogs.
(d) Cattle dogs.
5. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's job?
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
3. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
4. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
5. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)