|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
2. What was Daniel's job?
(a) He was unemployed.
(b) To keep watch on timber fields.
(c) To keep track of wild birds.
(d) Watch over the fish hatchery.
3. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(a) Go straight up.
(c) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
(d) Face southeast.
4. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) They can easily set out traps.
(b) They keep enough of their own livestock.
(c) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
(d) It's a mystery.
5. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
2. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
3. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
4. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
5. What does Daniel live in?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)