|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
2. What instrument does Daniel play?
3. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
4. What does Daniel live in?
(a) An Indian tepee.
(b) A broke down school bus.
(c) Abandoned bread truck.
(d) An old cargo van.
5. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Cattle dogs.
(b) Ham dogs.
(c) Ketch dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
2. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
3. What was Daniel's job?
4. What were early chimneys called?
5. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)