|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Daniel play?
2. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
3. What does Daniel live in?
(a) An old cargo van.
(b) Abandoned bread truck.
(c) A broke down school bus.
(d) An Indian tepee.
4. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Ham dogs.
(b) Cattle dogs.
(d) Ketch dogs.
5. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(b) Farm dog.
(c) Plantation dog.
(d) Cattle dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's job?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
3. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
5. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)