|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
(a) The boom of the gun.
(b) Change of meat.
(c) Money from the fur.
(d) Thrill of the hunt.
2. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(a) The dark.
3. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(a) Face southeast.
(c) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
(d) Go straight up.
4. What was Daniel's job?
(a) He was unemployed.
(b) Watch over the fish hatchery.
(c) To keep watch on timber fields.
(d) To keep track of wild birds.
5. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
2. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What instrument does Daniel play?
5. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)