|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(a) Farm dog.
(b) Cattle dog.
(d) Plantation dog.
2. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(a) Go straight up.
(b) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
(d) Face southeast.
3. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(b) Hunting and trapping guides.
(c) Music books.
4. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
5. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(b) Ketch dogs.
(c) Cattle dogs.
(d) Ham dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
2. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
3. What does Daniel live in?
4. What was Daniel's job?
5. What instrument does Daniel play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)