|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Cattle dogs.
(b) Ketch dogs.
(d) Ham dogs.
2. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(c) The dark.
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Brick Rock chimenys
(b) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(c) Possum cages.
(d) Smoke stacks.
5. What was Daniel's job?
(a) To keep watch on timber fields.
(b) To keep track of wild birds.
(c) He was unemployed.
(d) Watch over the fish hatchery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
2. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
3. What does Daniel live in?
4. What instrument does Daniel play?
5. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)