|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
2. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
3. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(a) Hunting and trapping guides.
(c) Music books.
4. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It wouldn't draw properly.
(b) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
(c) Animals would burrow under it.
(d) It could catch on fire.
5. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(a) Farm dog.
(b) Cattle dog.
(d) Plantation dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's job?
2. What does Daniel live in?
3. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
4. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
5. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)