|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
(a) Money from the fur.
(b) Thrill of the hunt.
(c) The boom of the gun.
(d) Change of meat.
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(b) Music books.
(c) Hunting and trapping guides.
3. What instrument does Daniel play?
4. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It could catch on fire.
(b) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
(c) Animals would burrow under it.
(d) It wouldn't draw properly.
5. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
(b) It took a year to build.
(c) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(d) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
2. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
5. What was Daniel's job?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)