|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) It's a mystery.
(b) They keep enough of their own livestock.
(c) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
(d) They can easily set out traps.
2. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
3. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
4. What was Daniel's job?
(a) To keep watch on timber fields.
(b) To keep track of wild birds.
(c) Watch over the fish hatchery.
(d) He was unemployed.
5. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It could catch on fire.
(b) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
(c) It wouldn't draw properly.
(d) Animals would burrow under it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
2. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
5. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)