|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) They keep enough of their own livestock.
(b) It's a mystery.
(c) They can easily set out traps.
(d) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
2. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
3. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
4. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
5. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
2. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
3. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
4. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
5. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)