|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
2. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) It's a mystery.
(b) They keep enough of their own livestock.
(c) They can easily set out traps.
(d) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
3. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(a) The dark.
4. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) It took a year to build.
(b) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(c) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
(d) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
5. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Smoke stacks.
(b) Brick Rock chimenys
(c) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(d) Possum cages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel live in?
2. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
3. What was Daniel's job?
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
5. What instrument does Daniel play?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)