|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Ketch dogs.
(c) Ham dogs.
(d) Cattle dogs.
2. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
3. What does Daniel live in?
(a) An old cargo van.
(b) A broke down school bus.
(c) An Indian tepee.
(d) Abandoned bread truck.
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(c) Hunting and trapping guides.
(d) Music books.
5. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(c) The dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's job?
2. What were early chimneys called?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
5. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)