|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
(a) The boom of the gun.
(b) Change of meat.
(c) Thrill of the hunt.
(d) Money from the fur.
2. What does Daniel live in?
(a) A broke down school bus.
(b) Abandoned bread truck.
(c) An Indian tepee.
(d) An old cargo van.
3. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
4. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Possum cages.
(b) Smoke stacks.
(c) Brick Rock chimenys
(d) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
5. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(a) The dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
2. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What was Daniel's job?
5. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)