|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(a) Hunting and trapping guides.
(d) Music books.
3. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
(a) Cattle dogs.
(b) Ketch dogs.
(c) Ham dogs.
4. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
(b) They can easily set out traps.
(c) It's a mystery.
(d) They keep enough of their own livestock.
5. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Daniel play?
2. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
3. What was Daniel's job?
4. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
5. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)