|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
(a) Thrill of the hunt.
(b) Change of meat.
(c) Money from the fur.
(d) The boom of the gun.
3. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
4. What instrument does Daniel play?
5. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) It's a mystery.
(b) They can easily set out traps.
(c) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
(d) They keep enough of their own livestock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
2. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
3. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
4. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
5. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)