|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
2. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(b) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
(c) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
(d) It took a year to build.
3. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
(a) Cattle dog.
(b) Plantation dog.
(c) Farm dog.
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(a) Hunting and trapping guides.
(c) Music books.
5. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(a) Face southeast.
(b) Go straight up.
(c) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
2. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
3. What was Daniel's job?
4. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
5. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)