|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Smoke stacks.
(b) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(c) Brick Rock chimenys
(d) Possum cages.
2. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
3. What was Daniel's job?
(a) To keep track of wild birds.
(b) He was unemployed.
(c) To keep watch on timber fields.
(d) Watch over the fish hatchery.
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(a) Music books.
(d) Hunting and trapping guides.
5. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
(a) Change of meat.
(b) Thrill of the hunt.
(c) Money from the fur.
(d) The boom of the gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel live in?
2. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
3. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
4. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
5. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)