1. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(a) High School Teacher.
(b) Carnival Worker.
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Pride in Thier Community.
(b) Parent Involvement.
(c) A Hobby
(d) Inventive Teaching.
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
(a) Book Series.
(b) Oral Report.
(c) Small Newspaper.
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
(a) Passed generation to generation.
(b) Written down in family Bibles.
(c) Sang about in songs.
(d) People just seemed to know it.
6. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
(a) Parents .
(d) Area Residents.
7. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
(a) Ozark Mountains.
(b) Appalachian Mountains.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Kentucky Plains.
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)