1. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(b) High School Teacher.
(c) Carnival Worker.
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Parent Involvement.
(b) Inventive Teaching.
(c) Pride in Thier Community.
(d) A Hobby
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
(a) Book Series.
(b) Oral Report.
(c) Small Newspaper.
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
(a) Passed generation to generation.
(b) Sang about in songs.
(c) People just seemed to know it.
(d) Written down in family Bibles.
6. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
(b) Parents .
(d) Area Residents.
7. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
(a) Kentucky Plains.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Ozark Mountains.
(d) Appalachian Mountains.
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)