1. Which of the following is one of author C.S. Lewis' categorizations of love?
2. A man who works, saves, and plans for his family's future, according to Lewis, is exhibiting which type of love?
3. When people ask for God's intervention and forgiveness, Lewis notes, they are exemplifying which type of love?
4. The most common type of love that people feel for God is which type of love?
5. The ultimate destination that Lewis mentions in the introduction to his book is which of the following?
6. Lewis warns against allowing love from becoming which of the following?
7. According to Lewis, a person should constantly be doing which of the following?
Constantly growing closer to God.
This section contains 5,361 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)