|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Affection: Pages 45-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Lewis NOT cite as happening to need love with the passage of time?
2. Lewis uses which of the following characters to illustrate how perversion is possible within gift love?
(a) Mrs. Fidget.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mrs. Winters.
(d) Mrs. Troxclair.
3. Where does Lewis cite as having been the site for his organization of his thoughts about love?
(a) In the house where he was raised.
(b) At his old high school, where he met his first love.
(c) In his mind.
(d) In St. Croix, where he honeymooned.
4. How many types of pleasure exist, according to Lewis?
(a) Two (2) types.
(b) Six (6) types.
(c) Five (5) types.
(d) One (1) type.
5. Lewis states that finding true affection, friendship, and deeper love for a person takes which of the following actions in order to evoke affection in return?
(a) Conducting one-on-one discussions.
(c) Taking actions that make them happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The most basic of loves, according to Lewis, is which of the following?
2. What type of pleasure can lead an individual to vice?
3. Lewis cites that which of the following can be deemed heroic?
4. According to Lewis, affection is a necessary part of which of the following?
5. Lewis states that affection can exist between a cat and which of the following?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)