|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the company expect the Taurans to attack?
(a) When they were building the base
(b) On their first day
(c) When they were asleep
(d) On Christmas day
2. Which of his relative's does Mandella call in this chapter?
(a) His uncle
(b) His sister
(c) His brother
(d) His sister
3. On what planet do Mandella and Marygay end up living?
(a) Little Finger
(b) Cross and Arrow
(c) Hetro Lite
(d) Middle Finger
4. Who stays and dies in the underground base?
(d) All of the privates
5. What is the Second Field Officer's name?
(a) Charlie Moore
(b) Karel Capek
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Graubard use in an attempt to kill himself?
2. What does Mandella think all of his new troops are?
3. What does Mandella pass to the outside of the field?
4. What kind of cycle has Kynock recently witnessed on earth?
5. What helps Mandella get through the pain he feels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the army recruit in modern society in Chapter 2, Part 3?
2. What problems do Mandella and Moore identify when they explore the ship?
3. How has Mandella's mother's life changed since he last saw her?
4. What is Mandella's mother's condition when he arrives back in Washington in Chapter 11, Part 2?
5. Summarize The Forever War story.
6. Why does Diane think it will be a bad idea if Mandella kills Graubard?
7. How does the battle end in Chapter 7, Part 3?
8. Why does Mandella not put an end to the distillery run by the cooks?
9. Why can the hospital not help Mandella's mother in Chapter 11, Part 2?
10. Why does it seem that there are only two battles in the book?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)