|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which movement does Kynock mention in this chapter?
(a) The Hate movement
(b) The Peace movement
(c) The Far Place Movement
(d) The Pacifist movement
2. Who propositions Mandella in this chapter?
3. What does Mandella want to use to detonate the stasis field?
(a) Nuclear bombs
(b) Hydrogen bombs
(c) Nova bombs
4. What was Marygay using as a time machine?
(a) A telephone box
(b) A cruiser
(c) A fighting suit
(d) An abandoned space ship
5. What does Mandella almost get hit by?
(a) A grenade
(b) A rock
(c) A bullet
(d) A rocket
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mandella turn off at the end of this chapter?
2. Who has sent Mandella a note in this final chapter?
3. What planet is Mandella's brother living on?
4. Who comes into the lounge to talk to Mandella?
5. What city do Marygay and Mandella decide to visit first?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Taurans try and defeat the humans when their darts don't work?
2. What is Mandella's problem with Hilleboe in Chapter 3, Part 3?
3. What does Mandella do immediately upon arriving at Stargate?
4. How has Mandella's mother's life changed since he last saw her?
5. What was the Pacifist Movement?
6. Why does it seem that there are only two battles in the book?
7. Why does Diane think it will be a bad idea if Mandella kills Graubard?
8. How does the battle end in Chapter 7, Part 3?
9. What is the happy pill?
10. How do Marygay and Mandella think the war has changed the world?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)