|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the Tauran ship?
(a) Tiger like
(b) Bubble like
(d) Coffee colored
2. From what kind of sickness does half the crew suffer?
(a) Love sickness
(b) Motion sickness
(c) Home sickness
(d) People sickness
3. What does Cortez order the Russian private to do?
(b) Lie down
4. What part of his body does the private next to Mandella lose?
(a) His arm
(b) His head
(c) His foot
(d) His leg
5. What does Sergeant Cortez appear to be missing?
(a) His tongue
(b) Half his skull
(c) His arm
(d) His pants
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Rogers call Mandella?
2. Who pours out of the building?
3. What does Mandella think that the insides of the animals look like?
4. What are those who died in the exercise only allowed to take during the next three days?
5. Who does Mandella share his sack with that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Mandella a success in training in Chapter 7?
2. Describe the journey to Charon.
3. What advantages and disadvantages do the human have in fighting the Taurans?
4. How has Stargate changed since the last time Mandella was there?
5. Why are the heating mechanisms turned off in the opening chapter?
6. What do squad leaders think are the reasons for low morale on the ship?
7. What mistake does Mandella make in training at the beginning of Chapter 7?
8. How have the Taurens improved their technology since the last meeting?
9. What does the company do on the third day?
10. What are the students' responses to the film?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)