|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stott say that training should be considered?
(a) A party
(b) A combat situation
2. What does Cortez draw a map of in this chapter?
(a) The enemy base
(b) The planet
(d) His home town
3. What does Mandella notice on Marygay's leg?
(a) A tattoo
(b) A varicose vein
(c) A bruise
(d) A scar
4. What does the company build on Stargate?
(a) A new wing
(b) A gun nest
(c) A nuclear shelter
(d) A watch tower
5. What does Stott heat up to demonstrate how easy it is to die in a suit?
(a) His hand
(b) A piece of iron
(c) The room
(d) A small rock
Short Answer Questions
1. What are those who died in the exercise only allowed to take during the next three days?
2. What kind of time are Mandella and his troops living in?
3. What does Mandella assume has happened when he comes out of his suit alive?
4. To where is the company going back?
5. What is the name of the base the troops train on for two week in Charon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mandella feel towards the enemy in Chapter 15?
2. What does the company do on the third day?
3. How have things changed at the beginning of Chapter 1, Part 2?
4. What are the companies' orders once they reach the planet?
5. What do squad leaders think are the reasons for low morale on the ship?
6. What shots are the troops given in Chapter 2, Part 1?
7. Describe Sergeant Cortez.
8. What is Mandella's feeling about killing the animals in Chapter 12?
9. Describe the journey to Charon.
10. What mistake does Mandella make in training at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)