|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the troops move to at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What do the troops first learn to do in the suits?
(a) Shoot weapons
(c) Shake hands
3. The materials are submerged in _____________.
4. Who does the armorer use as a model to show off the suits?
(a) Captain Stott
(b) Sergeant Cortez
(c) Marygay Potter
5. What kind of bomb does the Hope drop?
(a) A brain frequency bomb
(b) A frequency scrambling bomb
(c) A salt water bomb
(d) A hydrogen bomb
6. What does Cortez draw a map of in this chapter?
(a) The enemy base
(c) The planet
(d) His home town
7. Where do the troops head for the night?
(a) The cafe
(b) Their tents
(c) The space center
(d) The billet
8. What rank does Mandella get promoted to in this chapter?
(a) Acting captain
(b) Acting corporal
(c) Acting sergeant
(d) Acting commander
9. Who pours out of the building?
(a) Human wasps
(c) Human bees
(d) Woman and children
10. What does Mandella learn has been lost?
(a) 40 school children
(b) A helicopter
(c) A ship
(d) A nuclear bomb
11. Who leads Platoon Two?
12. What does Sergeant Cortez appear to be missing?
(a) His pants
(b) Half his skull
(c) His tongue
(d) His arm
13. What is Mandella's rank in the opening chapter?
14. Which of the following soldiers suffers a brain hemorrhage?
15. What are both Mandella and Potter leading?
(a) Their own ships
(b) Army training
(c) Their own nuclear bases
(d) Their own strike forces
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the laser designed to do?
2. Which part of the Russian private's body is blown off?
3. What will the troops be doing in Charon?
4. What planet are the troops planning to travel to next?
5. What pursues Earth's Hope on their journey?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)