Mid-Book Test (up to Between Two Worlds 1887 to 1902: The Returned Student; Two Contests; Becoming a Teacher)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who stared at Gertrude and the other Indian children?
2. Why did Gertrude cry on the train?
3. What is a winyan?
4. Which Indian chief was murdered on December 15, 1890?
5. What were the children not allowed to wear at the boarding school?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was Gertrude's experience on the train headed to the boarding school?
This section contains 1,276 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)