|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was the Indian doctor who wanted to marry Gertrude in Boston?
a) Carlos Montezuma.
b) Carlos Lopez.
c) Carlos Ackley.
d) Carlos Santana.
2. What did Tate say when Gertrude decided to go to the boarding school?
a) You will be back soon.
b) The white man is a liar.
c) I will never see you again.
3. Zitkala-Sa told the government that Sitting Bull was her ___________________.
4. Until what time did the children at the boarding school have to work each night?
a) 6 o'clock.
b) 10 o'clock.
c) 5 o'clock.
d) 9 o'clock.
5. Like many Indian children who attended boarding...
This section contains 1,047 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)