|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the U.S. government finally award the Utes their $3 million?
2. How did Zitkala-Sa feel about the Ute reservation?
(a) It dissatisfied her.
(b) It frightened her.
(c) It pleased her.
(d) It made her happy.
3. How old was Zitkala-Sa's son in the chapter, "Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Bonnin"?
4. In one example of how the whites swindled the Osage Indians, one woman was entitled to $15,000 a year but her white guardian gave her only __________ a week.
5. Which city did Zitkala-Sa and Raymond move to which made them both happy?
(b) Sioux Falls.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. The white settlement in #127 was how many miles from the Ute reservation?
2. Who lived near the Indian village?
3. Zitkala-Sa was always reminded of which folklore character when dealing with the government?
4. Who did Gertrude marry when she was 26?
5. What problem did Zitkala-Sa and Raymond have with Ohiya's children when they took them in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)