|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zitkala-Sa wanted to leave Washington D. C. and go ____________________.
(a) to the West coast.
(b) to Indiana.
(c) back to the reservation.
(d) to Boston.
2. With what illness was Zitkala-Sa very sick at this time?
3. The white settlement in #127 was how many miles from the Ute reservation?
4. Who was Ohiya?
(a) Zitkala-Sa's brother.
(b) Zitkala-Sa's father.
(c) Zitkala-Sa's husband.
(d) Zitkala-Sa's son.
5. What was a major problem with the Indian tribe in #112?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie did the Indian Bureau agent tell about Raymond?
2. Who was the greedy agent at the Indian Bureau with whom Raymond had trouble?
3. Zitkala-Sa died on January 26 in what year?
4. What was the name of the organization founded by Zitkala-Sa and Raymond?
5. What was the name of the white settlement where Zitkala-Sa and her family lived in 1913?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)