|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many children did Tate have?
2. Who did Gertrude marry when she was 26?
a) Thomas Marshall.
b) Robert Lopez.
c) Raymond Telephause Bonnin.
d) Carlos Montezuma.
3. Ohiya's children can be described as ______________ in this chapter.
4. With what illness was Zitkala-Sa very sick at this time?
5. Tate's family did not have _________________ for food.
d) cooking utensils.
6. On December 29, 1890, ______________ Indians were massacred at Wounded Knee.
a) nearly 100.
b) over 300.
7. What did Zitkala-Sa...
This section contains 405 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)