Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was Gertrude's last name as a girl?
2. Who is Tate?
3. Gertrude was born on February 22 in what year?
4. What is the meaning of Zitkala-Sa?
5. How many children did Tate have?
6. How many marriages did Tate have with white men?
7. Who was Tate's son from her second marriage?
8. The U.S. government forced Tate to send David to _____________________.
9. What did Tate teach Gertrude to do?
10. What was the name of the Indian agency where Tate and the others received their government food rations?
11. The Yankton Indians were part of which Indian nation?
This section contains 3,455 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)