Short Answer Key
The Yankton Reservation 1876 to 1884: Woniya Kin Tinta Kin Piyawanikiye; Wounspe Tokaheya
1. What was Gertrude's last name as a girl?
2. Who is Tate?
3. Gertrude was born on February 22 in what year?
4. What is the meaning of Zitkala-Sa?
5. How many children did Tate have?
6. How many marriages did Tate have with white men?
7. Who was Tate's son from her second marriage?
8. The U.S. government forced Tate to send David to _____________________.
9. What did Tate teach Gertrude to do?
10. What was the name of the Indian agency where Tate and the others received their government food rations?
11. The Yankton Indians were part of which Indian nation?
12. Which famous people did Tate tell Gertrude she saw?
Lewis and Clark.
13. What did the...
This section contains 2,256 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)