1. Whose original literary work inspired the title of The Fire This Time?
2. What is the name of the editor who curated the works in The Fire This Time?
3. What other types of work had the editor published before curating The Fire This Time?
4. What is the main pastime depicted within the poem "The Tradition"?
5. In what year was Trayvon Martin killed by a police officer?
6. In what state was Trayvon Martin killed by a police officer?
7. How old was Trayvon Martin at the time he was killed?
8. In what social media platform did Jesmyn Ward find solace after Trayvon Martin's death?
This section contains 5,596 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)