|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malkie's parents not like?
2. What are Julian's sons doing just as someone is tapping Julian on the shoulder?
(a) Playing cricket on opposing teams.
(b) Paying for dinner with their mothers.
(c) Sitting in classes at different colleges.
(d) Playing soccer on opposing teams.
3. What does Sam become as an adult?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A judge.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A well-known television personality.
4. What does Libor suggest Julian needs?
(a) A valet.
(b) A woman.
(c) A wife.
(d) A vacation.
5. How does Julian feel the morning after being mugged?
(a) Somewhat cheerful.
(b) Very depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hephzibah do after leaving her last job?
2. What is one reason Julian considers for the person mugging him?
3. What does Julian name his assailant?
4. What does Julian do during the night after work?
5. Why should Julian have been prepared for what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Julian's sons doing when Julian is revisiting the scene of his mugging?
2. What agreement do Julian and Hephzibah make?
3. How does Hephzibah feel about marriage to Julian?
4. What does Julian not understand about his friend Libor?
5. How does Alfredo explain knowing Sam and knowing about Julian's mugging?
6. What does Emmy ask of Libor?
7. Who is Emmy Oppenstein and how does Libor reconnect with her?
8. What do Tyler and Julian do and what is their thought about it?
9. How do Sam and Julian meet Libor?
10. What position has Hephzibah recently taken on and why does Julian think she was chosen for the new position?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)