|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Libor do in Beachy Head?
(a) Meets Emmy.
(b) Rents a room in a motel on the beach.
(c) Calls his children.
(d) Drinks and look out to sea.
2. What is Kaddish?
(a) A special dinner.
(b) The Jewish prayer for the dead.
(c) A prayer for success in an endeavor.
(d) A ritual to ensure the safety of one's person.
3. What does Julian do on his first night back working?
(a) Sells a great car for a low price to a pretty, young woman.
(b) Works as a lookalike at a lavish party.
(c) Sells a worthless car to an elderly woman.
(d) Captures two felons on video.
4. For whom does Hephzibah cry?
(a) Libor and Julian.
5. Why does Julian stay overnight in the hospital?
(a) His son is ill.
(b) He is hurt in the demonstration.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He fell off the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian ask Hephzibah one day while they are in bed?
2. What does Emmy say Libor expects of Jews?
3. Why does Julian feel lonely and dejected?
4. Why does Sam have a falling out with the group?
5. For what is Hephzibah not looking?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)