|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of being Jewish does Julian feel he is deficient?
(a) In his looks.
(b) In practice.
(c) In his knowledge of the Jewish traditions.
(d) In his heart.
2. Who does Libor suggest Julian hire?
(a) A chef.
(b) A Hebrew teacher.
(c) A janitor for the museum.
(d) A valet for parking cars at the museum.
3. For whom does Hephzibah cry?
(a) Libor and Julian.
4. What is one reason Julian considers for the person mugging him?
(a) A dare from someone else.
(d) Gratuitious violence.
5. Where does Libor invite Emmy to meet him?
(a) Near Lambeth bridge.
(b) Near Chaires Cross Road.
(c) At the Ritz.
(d) At Trafalgar Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian say a little girl claims at a family birthday party?
2. Why does Julian feel responsible for Libor's death?
3. What does Julian yell when he is tapped?
4. Where does Julian go on this particular morning in this chapter?
5. Where is the train headed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)