|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What left Sam more angry than sad?
(a) That Malkie did not say anything of her feelings to Libor.
(b) That his son's death was so senseless.
(c) That Tyler got sick and died so quickly.
(d) The premature death of Tyler.
2. What does Libor ask Julian?
(a) Who Judith is.
(b) If Julian would like to go to the new play at the Globe.
(c) Why Julian is avoiding Sam.
(d) Why Julian is avoiding Libor.
3. Who is Merton Kugle?
(a) Sam's best friend.
(b) Tyler's former boss.
(c) A man who supports a boycott.
(d) A Jewish man who refused to join the Ashamed Jews.
4. With whom does Julian leave the party?
(c) No one.
5. What does Libor tell Julian to go ahead and do?
(a) Find a wife.
(b) Be a Jew.
(c) Move to Germany.
(d) See if he wants to marry one of his sons' mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sam go after he stops at his son's place?
2. Why won't Libor do anything for Emmy's grandson?
3. What disconcerts Julian when he introduces Hephzibah to Sam and Libor?
4. What does Sam become as an adult?
5. Why does Sam have a falling out with the group?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)