|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profoundly shames Sam?
(a) The way the Jews handled Palestine.
(b) That Tyler refused to support him publicly.
(c) That his grandfather was in the Israeli Parliment.
(d) That his parents were avid Zionists.
2. What debate started the scuffle outside the Oxford Union?
(a) About whether the Palestinians have the right to exist.
(b) About the way the Americans support Israel no matter what.
(c) About the newest developments in Iran.
(d) About Israel forfeiting its right to exist.
3. What puzzles Julian about Kimberley and the mugger?
(a) They both mistook him for a Jew.
(b) They look similar.
(c) They are both German.
(d) They both gave him black eyes.
4. What has Alfredo never told his mother or half brother?
(a) Being in love with a Jewish girl.
(b) About fathering a child.
(c) About his friendship with Sam.
(d) That he is gay.
5. For what is Hephzibah not looking?
(a) A non-Jew.
(b) A lover.
(c) A live-in arrangement.
(d) A third husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Libor once planned if he or his wife got seriously ill?
2. Of what is Tyler ashamed?
3. Who does Sam go to find?
4. What do Tyler and Julian think Sam deserved?
5. What does Libor disbelieve about what he and Julian discuss?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)