|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hephzibah think is demeaning to Julian?
(a) His sons' attitude.
(b) To work as a lookalike.
(c) To pretend to be younger than he is.
(d) To pretend to be Jewish.
2. What is one reason Julian considers for the person mugging him?
(b) Gratuitious violence.
(d) A dare from someone else.
3. What happens on Libor's first date since widowhood?
(a) He finds the woman quite thrilling.
(b) He breaks down and cries.
(c) He misunderstands the questions of his date.
(d) He thinks the date only wants security.
4. Who is Tamara Krausz?
(a) A well-known academic among the ASHamed Jews.
(b) A woman who has caught Libor's eye.
(c) A woman who dislikes Sam's attitude.
(d) A woman who has caught Sam's eye.
5. Why is the Jewish group Sam belongs to upset with him?
(a) For suggesting the group is impotent.
(b) For bringing a non-Jew to a meeting.
(c) For publishing an article that purports to be the view of the group.
(d) For changing the name of the group without consulting the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian yell when he is tapped?
2. What really galls Julian about the incident?
3. What debate started the scuffle outside the Oxford Union?
4. What puzzles Julian about Kimberley and the mugger?
5. Who is Malkie?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)