|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tyler and Julian think Sam deserved?
(a) Sam being impotent.
(b) Tyler dying.
(c) Tyler having sex with Julian.
(d) Julian having more money.
2. To whom does the gypsy woman predict something bad would happen?
(a) She does not know if it's Julian or the woman.
(b) Just to the woman.
(c) The gypsy woman does not say something bad will happen.
(d) Just to Julian.
3. What is Julian doing in Italy?
(a) At a conference for work.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) He is not in Italy; he is in Paris.
(d) On vacation with his sons.
4. What does Julian name his assailant?
5. What does Julian wonder about his sons?
(a) If they really want to be in Paris with him.
(b) If his sons scorn him.
(c) If they would have rather gone to Italy.
(d) If they are anti-Semites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam have a falling out with the group?
2. What puzzles Julian about Kimberley and the mugger?
3. What does Sam make a great show of doing?
4. What does Josephine ask Julian's sons?
5. What does Sam do after Libor leaves?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)