|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Libor ask Julian?
(a) Why Julian is avoiding Libor.
(b) Why Julian is avoiding Sam.
(c) If Julian would like to go to the new play at the Globe.
(d) Who Judith is.
2. What might have been missing from Julian's life?
(a) A sense of self.
(b) A good dog for companionship.
(c) A feeling of accomplishment.
(d) A palpable loss.
3. What does Sam make a great show of doing?
(a) Attending synagogue every morning.
(b) Being fair in his talk show.
(c) Caring for his parents.
(d) Caring for Tyler.
4. What does Julian do on his first night back working?
(a) Sells a great car for a low price to a pretty, young woman.
(b) Captures two felons on video.
(c) Works as a lookalike at a lavish party.
(d) Sells a worthless car to an elderly woman.
5. What did Malkie's parents not like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Julian's sons doing just as someone is tapping Julian on the shoulder?
2. What does Sam not have the courage to ask Tyler?
3. What does Libor suggest Julian needs?
4. What does the gypsy woman say to Julian?
5. What does Libor tell Julian to go ahead and do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)