|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gypsy woman say to Julian?
(a) Danger would accompany a woman named Juno, Julie or Judith.
(b) Julian would fall in love and his wife would kill him.
(c) Danger would accompany a man named Justin.
(d) Julian would fall in love and his wife would run around on him.
2. Who is Hephzibah Weizenbaum?
(a) A Jewish Zioinist who argues with Sam.
(b) Libor's daughter-in-law.
(c) Sam's sister-in-law.
(d) A Jewish woman Julian thinks he is in love with.
3. What happens when Julian is looking at violins?
(a) He decides to learn how to play one.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) He encounters an old girlfriend from middle school.
(d) He becomes sad thinking about his father.
4. What invitation does Sam receive?
(a) To take Tyler to a specialist in New York City.
(b) To visit his former wife in France.
(c) To join a right-wing Zionist organization.
(d) To join the ASHamed Jews.
5. What is Julian not up to recalling?
(a) His mother's admonishions about women.
(b) The face-painting incident.
(c) The incident in the House of Mirrors at the Fair.
(d) The bungee-jumping incident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sam appear on "Desert Island Discs"?
2. To whom did Libor make a promise to live for a certain event?
3. What does Libor suggest Julian needs?
4. What does Julian wonder if he'll ever understand?
5. What does Libor realize as he is on his first date?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)