|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rekindles the affection among Libor, Sam and Julian?
(a) A reunion at the school.
(b) A mutual interest in a local artist.
(c) The deaths of their wives.
(d) A television special about friendship.
2. What does Sam become as an adult?
(a) A judge.
(b) A well-known television personality.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An accountant.
3. What might have been missing from Julian's life?
(a) A palpable loss.
(b) A feeling of accomplishment.
(c) A good dog for companionship.
(d) A sense of self.
4. What does Julian mull over?
(a) Why he doesn't mind losing his wallet.
(b) What identity he could assume without his walllet.
(c) Whether to call the police.
(d) Why he was chosen to be attacked.
5. What happens when Julian is looking at violins?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He encounters an old girlfriend from middle school.
(c) He becomes sad thinking about his father.
(d) He decides to learn how to play one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Libor teach at Sam and Julian's school?
2. To whom does the gypsy woman predict something bad would happen?
3. About what do Sam and Libor debate over dinner when Julian is there?
4. What does Julian not understand about his friend Libor?
5. What really galls Julian about the incident?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)