|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What really galls Julian about the incident?
(a) He'd been trying to hail a taxi with no luck.
(b) He did not put his pistol in his pocket.
(c) He had just broken the other arm last year.
(d) The attacker is a woman.
2. What happens on Libor's first date since widowhood?
(a) He finds the woman quite thrilling.
(b) He thinks the date only wants security.
(c) He breaks down and cries.
(d) He misunderstands the questions of his date.
3. What does Julian mull over?
(a) Whether to call the police.
(b) Why he was chosen to be attacked.
(c) What identity he could assume without his walllet.
(d) Why he doesn't mind losing his wallet.
4. Why should Julian have been prepared for what happens?
(a) His friends had warned him.
(b) Because he always sees things coming.
(c) His father tried to prepare him for anything.
(d) His mother had warned him.
5. What had Libor once planned if he or his wife got seriously ill?
(a) A last round-the-world trip.
(b) Doing all the dangerous things he did not do out of fear.
(c) Convert to Buddhism.
(d) A double suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the gypsy woman predict something bad would happen?
2. What did Malkie's parents not like?
3. What happens when Julian is looking at violins?
4. What does Sam become as an adult?
5. What is Julian not up to recalling?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)