|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hephzibah feel paranoid?
(a) Because a Jewish boy is beaten down the street from the museum.
(b) Because of the loss in the vandalism.
(c) Because of Julian's close questioning.
(d) Because of Sam showing up daily at the musem.
2. What happened to Emmy's grandson?
(a) He was killed in a raid in Jerusalem.
(b) He was attacked in San Franciso last month.
(c) He was attacked and blinded.
(d) He was killed in Istanbul.
3. What does Hephzibah believe about Libor?
(a) He went for a walk and simply fell.
(b) He had not intended to actually die.
(c) He could not believe in life after Malkie dies.
(d) He was too good to stay in the world.
4. For what does Julian write menus?
(a) The teas that are to be served.
(b) A luncheon Libor is planning.
(c) The week's dinners with his sons.
(d) A luncheon for Sam's ASH group.
5. Who is Kimberley?
(a) An Italian.
(b) A German.
(c) A Russian.
(d) An American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alvin try to create?
2. Who is Tamara Krausz?
3. What does Tamara think is hysterical at the debate?
4. What does Julian do during the night after work?
5. Why does Julian feel responsible for Libor's death?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)