|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Libor think about Julian and Hephzibah?
(a) They seem like two ships passing in the night.
(b) They are good for each other.
(c) They won't last long.
(d) They are very different and it remains to be seen if they suit each other.
2. What does Libor disbelieve about what he and Julian discuss?
(a) That a woman would mug a man.
(b) That Julian does not call the police.
(c) That the mugger thought he was Jewish.
(d) That Julian's nose is not broken.
3. What does Libor tell Julian to go ahead and do?
(a) Find a wife.
(b) Be a Jew.
(c) See if he wants to marry one of his sons' mothers.
(d) Move to Germany.
4. Who does Libor suggest Julian hire?
(a) A valet for parking cars at the museum.
(b) A janitor for the museum.
(c) A Hebrew teacher.
(d) A chef.
5. What does Kimberley give Julian?
(a) A poem she wrote when she was twelve.
(b) Advice about the mugging.
(c) A black eye on the other eye.
(d) Her card in case he is ever in Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Julian do when the beautiful girl asked him to paint her face?
2. What debate started the scuffle outside the Oxford Union?
3. What do Tyler and Julian think Sam deserved?
4. What does Julian hope to clear out of his head?
5. What does Julian not understand about his friend Libor?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)