|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signs from childhood does Julian think about?
(a) Signs that his father hid that they are Jewish.
(b) Signs that Julian would be a wastrel as an adult.
(c) Signs that Julian might be unstable mentally.
(d) Signs that Julian has German in his family background.
2. How did Tyler arrange the details of her death?
(a) By having Sam make the arrangements.
(b) In a business-like manner.
(c) By ignoring the truth.
(d) She dies so quickly she did not have time to make any arrangements.
3. What does Libor tell Julian to go ahead and do?
(a) See if he wants to marry one of his sons' mothers.
(b) Move to Germany.
(c) Be a Jew.
(d) Find a wife.
4. Who is Tamara Krausz?
(a) A woman who has caught Sam's eye.
(b) A woman who dislikes Sam's attitude.
(c) A woman who has caught Libor's eye.
(d) A well-known academic among the ASHamed Jews.
5. With whom might Julian move in?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Libor suggest Julian telephone?
2. What does Tyler say about Sam's expectations for Jews?
3. What does Libor tell Julian to cease doing?
4. How is Hephzibah feeling as she walks to the museum a week after the play?
5. Why is the Jewish group Sam belongs to upset with him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)