|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hephzibah ask Julian to help her do?
(a) Move to a larger apartment.
(b) Prepare for a photography show.
(c) Research for her historic novel.
(d) Set up a museum.
2. What does Libor disbelieve about what he and Julian discuss?
(a) That the mugger thought he was Jewish.
(b) That a woman would mug a man.
(c) That Julian's nose is not broken.
(d) That Julian does not call the police.
3. What does Julian agree to do with Libor?
(a) Visit an ill colleague in the hospital.
(b) Go to a lecture at Oxford.
(c) Go to the play at the Globe.
(d) Go back to Libor's place and talk about Judith.
4. What does Julian say a little girl claims at a family birthday party?
(a) That Julian is not family.
(b) That Julian should be a clown.
(c) That Julian does not belong there.
(d) That Julian is funny in a different way.
5. What signs from childhood does Julian think about?
(a) Signs that Julian might be unstable mentally.
(b) Signs that Julian would be a wastrel as an adult.
(c) Signs that Julian has German in his family background.
(d) Signs that his father hid that they are Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing in the box Sam finds in his closet that Tyler left to him?
2. Why is the Jewish group Sam belongs to upset with him?
3. What does Libor tell Julian to go ahead and do?
4. About what is Hephzibah not certain?
5. What does Libor suggest Julian needs?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)